Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

The time has come! ... maybe... 10 years 6 months ago #25645

Hi Lars,

I def would buy a membership to this site.

I'm also registered in TamiyaClub, but i don't pay the annual fee for the simple reason that it isn't as personal as TB.

Since i joined this forum, i met fantastic people around the world, all passionate with "old Toys" (as most our wifes say :whistle: ) and all the tips shared here are just awesome.

Besides that, i feel like being part of a big family.

Thanks for running this site !
Proud owner of the Bruiser Family

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The time has come! ... maybe... 10 years 6 months ago #25710

:) Lars,
Why don't you make a "tarif" members pay XX€ USD or pounds?
Small price but efficient and very friendly forum.

The time has come! ... maybe... 10 years 6 months ago #25950

All,
A new subscription system is now in place.
You have all been assigned to the Free Member Plan with a lifetime duration.

The Free Member Plan has some limitations as follows:
  • No access to The DataBase
  • No access to Downloads
  • No ability to upload images in the Gallery
  • Your Trades ads will not be promoted on the front page.

You can, however, upgrade your account to "Subscriber" by visiting "Your Profile" and choosing the Upgrade available. The "Subscriber Plan" costs €10 for 1 year. The Subscriber Plan gives full access and will be tha basis for further development of TamiyaBase.com.

I hope you find the new system working, if not let me know.

I know there are some things that still need adjusting. I will look into them the next days/weeks.

-Lars
Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.

The time has come! ... maybe... 10 years 6 months ago #25952

Cheer, Lars. Should be well worth the low boarding rate. :) :y:
Good luck with the additional work needed on the changeover.

The time has come! ... maybe... 10 years 6 months ago #25953

HI!. Just signed up. $15 for us Canucks. Lol. Well worth it. :)

The time has come! ... maybe... 10 years 5 months ago #26017

ain't some software great, I was offered an upgrade from paid subscriber to the free member plan :laugh: :laugh:

Last edit: by waterbok.

The time has come! ... maybe... 9 years 7 months ago #31171

Hi Lars,

First, many thanks for the great work you do on TB! I have stayed here often and found many useful information!

A few days ago i was searching for information about building 58002 and therefore i tried to access the manual / download section. I registered and gave donate, because of i found this thread and knew it's not free anymore! But until now i don't see the correct download section. There is always the message "You can download a maximum of five downloads pr day." and a graphic box with: "The Downloads are currently unavailable."? But i noticed that the amount of downloads increases and downloading seems to be possible for others / in generally!

So i hope you can help.

Thanks
Thomas

The time has come! ... maybe... 9 years 7 months ago #31173

Hi Thomas, welcome on board :y:

ps I have sent you a PM, please check your inbox :)
The following user(s) Liked this: TamThom

The time has come! ... maybe... 9 years 7 months ago #31176

Hi Lars,

First, many thanks for the great work you do on TB! I have stayed here often and found many useful information!

A few days ago i was searching for information about building 58002 and therefore i tried to access the manual / download section. I registered and gave donate, because of i found this thread and knew it's not free anymore! But until now i don't see the correct download section. There is always the message "You can download a maximum of five downloads pr day." and a graphic box with: "The Downloads are currently unavailable."? But i noticed that the amount of downloads increases and downloading seems to be possible for others / in generally!

So i hope you can help.

Thanks
Thomas

Unfortunately, the downloads are currently not available due to Tamiya Inc asking me to remove them.

-Lars
Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.126 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.