Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Richard's slammed M04 Beetle build. 12 years in the making.. 1 year 8 months ago #72258

I have this slammed beetle build that I started 12-13 years ago.
Think it's time to make progress or hopefully finish this not long into the future.

Sadly the forums that I posted this build is no longer, so I have forgotten most of what happend with it.
And seems my Photobucket is missing a few of the build pictures as well after I got hacked a few years ago.
The extra storage unit I used to own, lost lots and lots of photos of my previous builds.

But I will try to locate a few pictures from the build previous.

In the meantime here is a testdrive of it, that I did 12 years ago vimeo.com/16121342

What I want for this build:
Slammed to the ground, but driveable.
Scale engine, there is a resin copy of the Revell 1:9 engine installed.
Ragtop.
Possible safari window (openable front windshield)
And scale interior.
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by caprinut.

Richard's slammed M04 Beetle build. 12 years in the making.. 1 year 8 months ago #72260

Current status.
Very dirty after a decade in a box.
Not much has changed. The last I did was fitting HPI Cup Racer Porsche Fuchs wheels (1.7" size).Yeah I love the MX60 size, perfect for scale builds.
Since I tried to fit M-chassis tires (1.55") D55 up front and D60 in the rear, they have either caved in or just split like the other side.
New tires will be MX60 up front (orginal Cup Racer) and RC4WD 1.7" Lorider in the rear. 60 vs 63mm hight.

And together with the T1 split screen 

I'm going to plan a little, but think this will be my winter/spring project.
Need to finish the T1 Campervan first and get my HOT ROD trail rig ready for some action.
Then I will continue with the 6x6 truck build and hopefully has the snowplow ready for the snow.
The following user(s) Liked this: Jonny Retro, stingray-63, AndyAus, 1972 LeMansGT Jim, Ducksnuts, GToddC5

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.105 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.