Keyword

TOPIC:

Re: Bye Bye Hummer Hello Halo 12 years 4 months ago #5526

Masterchief got a new toy, rocketlauncher. has enough room for some flashing LEDs and wiring.

also tried some different wheels, think they look more scale,only need rims with more offset

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by waterbok.

Re: Bye Bye Hummer Hello Halo 12 years 4 months ago #5527

COOOL!!

Reminds me of the ''toy cars'' like some very beautifully detailed Toyota FJ-Cruisers that some guys put on their Tamiya High Lifts. Looks even beter than most normal Toyota Hilux-es.
:laugh:. This is better than the boring hummer

Feraz

and the best thing is, you can get it for around 30

Re: Bye Bye Hummer Hello Halo 12 years 4 months ago #5530

Masterchief got a new toy, rocketlauncher. has enough room for some flashing LEDs and wiring.

also tried some different wheels, think they look more scale,only need rims with more offset

Great!!!

Re: Bye Bye Hummer Hello Halo 12 years 4 months ago #5531

WOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO that looks cool. gotta see it with the led's

Re: Bye Bye Hummer Hello Halo 12 years 4 months ago #5533

So, if I ever get around to building that minature BB gatling gun, are you interested? Are you going to give it 4 wheel steer at some point too? Love it, it's awesome!

Re: Bye Bye Hummer Hello Halo 12 years 4 months ago #5535

mmm, 4wheel steer would be more realistic was also thinking of a four link setup but I think that will become hard with tamiya parts (an ax10 might work or a losi crawl chassis) so guess I will stay with the DF01 chassis for now, besides the DF01 has some space for the electronic components

this usm-rc2 could be a fun part for sound and lightning, might even be possible to rotate the turret while firing the launcher (sorry linked site is in german only, after 10years one gets used to another language :blush: )

Re: Bye Bye Hummer Hello Halo 12 years 4 months ago #5536

more wheels, bit flashy B)

Re: Bye Bye Hummer Hello Halo 12 years 4 months ago #5538

Owww - I like the Dyna Blaster wheels! B)
Best way to create more offset on a DF-01 would be to use the (50808) TG10 long wheel axles btw...
You can widen the car up to 10-12mm on each side that way :

It isn't really a TA01 of course... :whistle:

This body really fits well on the chassis.
The Gatlin BB turret sounds awesome too.

Last edit: by Edou.

Re: Bye Bye Hummer Hello Halo 12 years 4 months ago #5539

Are you gonna do a herd of "Flood" to keep it company on the shelf? - think it would be a good time-passer with much hilarity!

Re: Bye Bye Hummer Hello Halo 12 years 4 months ago #5540

yeah already told the housekeeper to stop cleaning and not to disturb the flood.

now back to the good oll eggbox, the Masterchief is waiting.

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.