Keyword

TOPIC:

Re: M-01 rebuild 11 years 3 months ago #17617

:P
I love the coop in yellow. I think that I will paint one in this color with rust to. I have no pict of the mini monster but I have to put the hand on the article to scan it. I rebuild my 2 M02. Ijust wanted to test and it is really fun. :laugh:
M chassis are good small car and relatively cheap. :y:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: M-01 rebuild 11 years 3 months ago #17620

:) Look on the bay this item:
[251214432058][/251214432058]

Last edit: by stingray-63.

Re: M-01 rebuild 11 years 3 months ago #17662

:) Look on the bay this item:

Wow the seller started that auction low :ohmy: No wonder he ended it early :pinch: Just in case :lol:
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)

Re: M-01 rebuild 11 years 2 months ago #18606

Ok so I have stripped down, washed clean and have started reassembly with the new parts :laugh: lets see how quick I can get this done :laugh:

Attachments:

Re: M-01 rebuild 11 years 2 months ago #18630

:( Sorry Andy
but I don't refind the article for the 4X4X4 M012

Re: M-01 rebuild 11 years 2 months ago #18649

Well it's almost complete :laugh: just need to put the electrics back in and then its on to the body :whistle: I was pleasantly surprised how many bits I could replace with the parts trees I bought :y:

Attachments:

Last edit: by AndyAus.

Re: M-01 rebuild 11 years 1 month ago #18923

Ok then, I have finished refitting the radio gear in and after making 1 good msc out of 2 I have installed that too :cheer: Still need to find the time to do the body but no need to rush and ruin it ;)

Attachments:

Re: M-01 rebuild 10 years 10 months ago #21749

Ok so I have procrastinated long enough on painting this shell :ohmy: I have been struggling to come up with a unique colour scheme that would suit both the mini style and the new graphics :blink: Anyways I have figured out what i'm doing and tonight i'll start masking up for stage 1. Unfortunately the shell didn't come with window masks so i'll have to make them too :S

trimmed and ready for masks

Attachments:

Re: M-01 rebuild 10 years 10 months ago #21756

Right, I masked up the roof after a good clean, then I heated up some Tamiya white lexan spray in hot water. I started with a very fine first coat, and added 2 more progressively heaver coats (I used a hot air gun to speed up the process) once I completed the white I decided to back it with silver just because the final/final backing colour will be black and I don't want to risk dulling the white. Anyway i'm going to leave it to harden over night and then clean the body again ready to mask the windows :)

M-01 rebuild 10 years 10 months ago #21776

If you need any part of m01(or02) let me know i got complete chassis just one pring is missing (that one who is mounted on lower rear arm on the right. any plasticparts are complete. i dont want it anymore and try to sell it already but no one place a bid on ebay even with my complete Description and 16 Pictures araound ... has seen just 3 Batteries after them i dissasmble it and want to atteach ballbearing but than i lost this spring and couldnt find Spare ... so if you want some of him tell me ;)

C ya
and Dont lose grip
Onroad Pack: TL-01 Ford F-150 SVT /\ TA01 Nissan Skyline GT-R NISMO /\ TA03F Mitsubishi Evolution 4 (Rally) /\ TT-01 2003 Calsonic GT-R /\ TA02 (blue version) Calsonic R-33 GTR /\TA03F '99 Calsonic GT-R /\ GM TC4 '99 Skyline GT-R (roller) /\ TA02 Blitz Toyota Supra (Drift)(almost done) /\ FF02 Toyota Celica (W.i.P) /\ GP Racetruck (schaltgetribe 2 Gang+R W.i.P.) /\ Ownbuild Supra (FH Layout W.i.P.)

Offroad : Nikko Thor (Monstertruck) /\ TL-01B Baja King /\ Hitomi (Own Construcktion Scaler W.i.P) /\ AS-01 (reely version of TL-01B) Cross Tiger (actual just RWD) /\ P-440XL Reely Iron Breaker
The following user(s) Liked this: AndyAus

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.906 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.