Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Can anyone tell me the wheel diameter for the Camel Block tire? (Dancing Rider ) 2 years 3 weeks ago #70936

I'd kinda like to use a couple of Camel Block tires on the front of a buggy. The tire is from Tamiya's Dancing Rider trike, an optional off-road knobby that looks a lot like the rear tire from a large-displacement adventure motorcycle. It's kinda cool.

Problem is, I can't find the wheel diameter listed anywhere, so I don't know if it's even close to fitting. I can ALMOST see the size printed on the tire in Tamiya's stock photo, but not quite.

Does anybody know how to find this out? 
The following user(s) Liked this: jord001

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Can anyone tell me the wheel diameter for the Camel Block tire? (Dancing Rider ) 2 years 3 weeks ago #70937

I was able to zoom in on it and it say's Bridgestone and 3.60 looking at it and based on the rears it looks like a 1/12 size wheel.
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)

Can anyone tell me the wheel diameter for the Camel Block tire? (Dancing Rider ) 2 years 3 weeks ago #70938

They are using M-chassis wheels. So they are 1.5"
I'll guess they are around 65mm in diameter.

If you want something similar in modern size, Schumacher Stagger Cut U6770 is 2.2" narrow.

I have also planned on using those tires in the future.
The following user(s) Liked this: Lemsko

Last edit: by caprinut.

Can anyone tell me the wheel diameter for the Camel Block tire? (Dancing Rider ) 2 years 3 weeks ago #70940

Thanks, folks! I really appreciate it. I was kinda hoping they'd be at least 2", but maybe I'll go ahead and get a couple of them. They're extremely cheap. Probably should get some before they disappear forever.

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.124 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.