Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

And another one.....The Super Sabre 8 years 2 days ago #38379

Evil bay did it once more.... this time the car was complete but some odd things were done to it. Hmm well it is a rare model not so easy to find in decent shape. I started cleaning up the parts and replaced quite a few things that were damaged beyond repair. Although the car sits on it wheels again and is 80% finished it still needs a lot to be done but like the boomerang which is identical it is a fun project.
Enjoy the pictures.

How i got it.....

and the proces has started....

More later on...

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by temmerms.

And another one.....The Super Sabre 8 years 1 day ago #38389

One of the Andy's favourites

And another one.....The Super Sabre 8 years 1 day ago #38393

mine too.... just have 1 original brand new unpainted body for the shelf queen and 1 TBG body for the runner. And badword this thing goes fast. The gearboxes are just like all the other ones in the hotshot family. I'm missing just 1 of my all time favorites here, the Supershot, but i have it on backorder in my local hobby shop. Should arrive somewhere next month. What do you guys think, keep it in the box or build it?

And another one.....The Super Sabre 8 years 1 day ago #38395

:silly: I can't keep one rc in box. My pleasure is to build it not especially run it. You have now my answer :P

And another one.....The Super Sabre 8 years 1 day ago #38403

This is my favourite of them all also & are lucky to have a shelf queen. I don't know what they was thinking when they modified the front bumper like that. I'd rather wrap insulation tape around it or put up with the holes than have it like that. Those bumpers are designed to absorb some of an impact at the front end & those additions could just make it worse.
My other car is a Tamiya - bumper sticker on my van

And another one.....The Super Sabre 8 years 1 day ago #38410

I'm missing just 1 of my all time favorites here, the Supershot, but i have it on backorder in my local hobby shop. Should arrive somewhere next month. What do you guys think, keep it in the box or build it?

If it's an original Supershot I'm not sure I would have built it, as we have the re-releases for that :dry: But if it's the re-released Super Hotshot, there are no reasons you shouldn't build it. But then again.... I'm the guy who's going to paint his NIB Winger body.... :sick:

And another one.....The Super Sabre 8 years 1 day ago #38414

Hmm a winger body,....... Don't do it its worth more if untouched but then why do we keep it in a box when it is do gorgeous!!!!!

And another one.....The Super Sabre 7 years 11 months ago #38426

I would love a winger body ....

Shame that TGB have never got their hands on one, but I believe the original shell will be destroyed in the process :cry:

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.111 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.