• Page:

TOPIC:

58099 Nissan Skyline GT-R Nismo (my first Vintage) 11 years 5 months ago #15815

First step is done B)
Today the postman brought me the Manual of my First Vintage Projekt

Next incomming should be the Wheel-Set and some other parts

my GT-R (my Dreamcar)

Stay Tuned Nexus ;)
Onroad Pack: TL-01 Ford F-150 SVT /\ TA01 Nissan Skyline GT-R NISMO /\ TA03F Mitsubishi Evolution 4 (Rally) /\ TT-01 2003 Calsonic GT-R /\ TA02 (blue version) Calsonic R-33 GTR /\TA03F '99 Calsonic GT-R /\ GM TC4 '99 Skyline GT-R (roller) /\ TA02 Blitz Toyota Supra (Drift)(almost done) /\ FF02 Toyota Celica (W.i.P) /\ GP Racetruck (schaltgetribe 2 Gang+R W.i.P.) /\ Ownbuild Supra (FH Layout W.i.P.)

Offroad : Nikko Thor (Monstertruck) /\ TL-01B Baja King /\ Hitomi (Own Construcktion Scaler W.i.P) /\ AS-01 (reely version of TL-01B) Cross Tiger (actual just RWD) /\ P-440XL Reely Iron Breaker
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: 58099 Nissan Skyline GT-R Nismo (my first Vintage) 11 years 5 months ago #15821

;) nice project. good luck
The following user(s) Liked this: NexusRC81

Re: 58099 Nissan Skyline GT-R Nismo (my first Vintage) 11 years 5 months ago #15833

i cant wait the other parts ...

There 3 Reasons to choose this one as my first real Restauration:
1. I actually LOVE the Skyline R-32 GT-R
2. The TA01 is first Part of my Collection
3. for my first restauration i would chose a project thats not soo hard to restore

I wanna build a full Collection of TA-Modells. From TA01 up to TA06 (each Version would be in Zivil and a Racingcar)

by the way ... from where did you get this badword-Cool Pickup truck ?
(Yeah, Pickup's my second Weakness)
Onroad Pack: TL-01 Ford F-150 SVT /\ TA01 Nissan Skyline GT-R NISMO /\ TA03F Mitsubishi Evolution 4 (Rally) /\ TT-01 2003 Calsonic GT-R /\ TA02 (blue version) Calsonic R-33 GTR /\TA03F '99 Calsonic GT-R /\ GM TC4 '99 Skyline GT-R (roller) /\ TA02 Blitz Toyota Supra (Drift)(almost done) /\ FF02 Toyota Celica (W.i.P) /\ GP Racetruck (schaltgetribe 2 Gang+R W.i.P.) /\ Ownbuild Supra (FH Layout W.i.P.)

Offroad : Nikko Thor (Monstertruck) /\ TL-01B Baja King /\ Hitomi (Own Construcktion Scaler W.i.P) /\ AS-01 (reely version of TL-01B) Cross Tiger (actual just RWD) /\ P-440XL Reely Iron Breaker

Re: 58099 Nissan Skyline GT-R Nismo (my first Vintage) 11 years 5 months ago #15835

badword, that's a tasty manual!

Personally own 2 of these beauties, but do not own a manual on paper :laugh:

Good luck on the build, you can ask for help if needed ;)
3 Old Tamiya's

Re: 58099 Nissan Skyline GT-R Nismo (my first Vintage) 11 years 5 months ago #15836

Nexus,
I am collecting TA01 and TA02 and I miss the TA02SW taisan GT2. When I see the price, I cry. For the pick up you have the choice: toyota prerunner, Chevy S10 and ford F150. All are based on the TA02 but with TA01 arms I personnaly have a chevy and it is very nice.
You can collect the FF01 to. It is a TA02 in front wheeles drive and very fun to drive and efficient. :silly: I'm fan

Re: 58099 Nissan Skyline GT-R Nismo (my first Vintage) 11 years 5 months ago #15840

@ Spitfire:
Sure i would ask when im in need ^^^

@ Stingray:
Iment pickup on your Avatar ^______^ i have an Toyota Prerunner but body is down already :(
I know FF01 ^^i has an mugen motion Honda Civic but he die beginning of the year. gears are completely down i didnt find no Spares :cry:

The Taisan Porsche is Tasty sure that but to bad the price reflect this
:)

Re: 58099 Nissan Skyline GT-R Nismo (my first Vintage) 11 years 4 months ago #16209

AND THE BEAT GOES ON ! ! !
Yesterday and today a lot of parts reach me the restaration can go on ^___^ TOmorrow i will set some pictures from the part i have to clean up them first ;) (the most are used, but far better than nothing :laugh: )

so stay Tuned ;)

58099 Nissan Skyline GT-R Nismo (my first Vintage) 10 years 11 months ago #21344

latest news on This chanel ;) my GT-R is ready to run and has seen a lot of kilometers already here is a Picture of my sweet more will follow be sure :)

when i find the time i load up more pictures up here ... the only bad is after my moving to my new home i have to see that a whole Moving-Cardbox is lost ! O_O A whole cardbox, i was in shock the rims of my GT-R , the remote control of my Nikko Monstertruck a couple of parts also the ORIGINAL damper for my GT-R ... and further the parts i want to sent to THE H.P FREAK. i could freak out kompletely but it wouldnt change some .... i just have to try to get my hands of another vintage spares. ...

But i WONT give up

58099 Nissan Skyline GT-R Nismo (my first Vintage) 10 years 11 months ago #21405

:blush: Nexus I homit the hummer on the TA01. If you want, I sell one of my FF01 clio williams.
TA for ever....

58099 Nissan Skyline GT-R Nismo (my first Vintage) 10 years 11 months ago #21601

To Stinray :
Uhm did you have a picture and a Manual ? Tell me about price
I take a look at on google its realy cute ha ha ha

Dhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa a HUMMER ? i try very hard to get my hands on one of them d'uh but i fail

To All who follow this: Im sorry but somehow he didnt load up the picturebut it will follow ;)

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.131 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.