Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

58099 Nissan Skyline GT-R Nismo (my first Vintage) 10 years 11 months ago #21602

Good luck with your project!
The following user(s) Liked this: NexusRC81

Please Log in to join the conversation.

58099 Nissan Skyline GT-R Nismo (my first Vintage) 10 years 11 months ago #21604

Thank you very well, but he is already on the road ;) only whats missing is whell-set(4) and original Dampers
two rims i shot yesterday on a Market in berlin ^^ got it for 15€ (he want 24€ at first) ;)
Onroad Pack: TL-01 Ford F-150 SVT /\ TA01 Nissan Skyline GT-R NISMO /\ TA03F Mitsubishi Evolution 4 (Rally) /\ TT-01 2003 Calsonic GT-R /\ TA02 (blue version) Calsonic R-33 GTR /\TA03F '99 Calsonic GT-R /\ GM TC4 '99 Skyline GT-R (roller) /\ TA02 Blitz Toyota Supra (Drift)(almost done) /\ FF02 Toyota Celica (W.i.P) /\ GP Racetruck (schaltgetribe 2 Gang+R W.i.P.) /\ Ownbuild Supra (FH Layout W.i.P.)

Offroad : Nikko Thor (Monstertruck) /\ TL-01B Baja King /\ Hitomi (Own Construcktion Scaler W.i.P) /\ AS-01 (reely version of TL-01B) Cross Tiger (actual just RWD) /\ P-440XL Reely Iron Breaker

58099 Nissan Skyline GT-R Nismo (my first Vintage) 10 years 11 months ago #21605

i hope this time it will work ;) some pics of my sweet GT-R my almost ready Vintage-Rebuild

On his First Rollout

Actual from yesterday as i was on market :)
Onroad Pack: TL-01 Ford F-150 SVT /\ TA01 Nissan Skyline GT-R NISMO /\ TA03F Mitsubishi Evolution 4 (Rally) /\ TT-01 2003 Calsonic GT-R /\ TA02 (blue version) Calsonic R-33 GTR /\TA03F '99 Calsonic GT-R /\ GM TC4 '99 Skyline GT-R (roller) /\ TA02 Blitz Toyota Supra (Drift)(almost done) /\ FF02 Toyota Celica (W.i.P) /\ GP Racetruck (schaltgetribe 2 Gang+R W.i.P.) /\ Ownbuild Supra (FH Layout W.i.P.)

Offroad : Nikko Thor (Monstertruck) /\ TL-01B Baja King /\ Hitomi (Own Construcktion Scaler W.i.P) /\ AS-01 (reely version of TL-01B) Cross Tiger (actual just RWD) /\ P-440XL Reely Iron Breaker
Attachments:

58099 Nissan Skyline GT-R Nismo (my first Vintage) 10 years 11 months ago #21609

Sweet ride. :y:

58099 Nissan Skyline GT-R Nismo (my first Vintage) 10 years 11 months ago #21639

Love the skyline what an awesome car B)

58099 Nissan Skyline GT-R Nismo (my first Vintage) 10 years 11 months ago #21664

Thank you very well
He was looking very nice :dry: till 4 days after i take the first pics. Some friends and me gonna drive our cars. sunny weather and pretty good conditions was our. i set a racing engine with 3x12 Turns on it and see what he could do, it works supergrade, exellent cornering and a high topspeed(even with standart gear) who was able to cut a brushless TT01E into pieces(not wordly). but than i havent seen it, a bubble inside road. and of course i was the only who manage to hit this :pinch: my little go straigt up in the air and roll over a lot of times. as he was back to mother earth. i see one of his wheels makes his own way. before i know abaout, i hear my self scream Holy *Badword* and i run as like the >>> :evil: wanna bite me from behind. a friend of mine go on chase the lost tire. and jessi (one of our female racers) pick up my broken down GT-R. she fell in love with him at the day as i do last work on him. She seems almost more exited than me to see him run i belive :laugh:
She's got a metallic Violett Lamborghini Gallardo Tropheo with original markings and some chrome blue stickers on (16T Brushless TT01E). i see her in very bad mood, i thougt she start to cry. (she realy seems to love my GT-R) after that incident her and my day was over. we go home, as i investigate car i found tree Tires are badly hit, C-Hub was broken on upper arm, front gearbox as and damper-bridge is in bad shape. Gearbox is broken on two points. And the front is damaged Lexan is broken besides the airntake for intercooler. one week later we meet next time i see jessy turn low as she saw me with out my gt-r, she just oversee the radio in my hand. i hide him under bench where the other was sitting, as she came up with us the best on day was as i saw her face like sunrise. :woohoo: <<< this is very similar to her as she was realizig my GT-R still running. next week i have to buy a new Gearbox for him. i took a longer screw and was able to fix it temporary. Next day she visit me and gift me the Wheel of her Ford F150 SVT they are mounted since then and i'll keep it till i get the original Wheelset complete. the last picture show the wheels she gift me complete with a set of new tires and stiff inner sponge. She sayd the black Carson CE4 wheels are ugly and couldnt stay on this Gt-R. at moment i put some work on the light-unit next week i go to get a pair of Angeleys for my GT-R besides the new Frontgearbox and maybe some other parts.

so see than have a nice Weekend ;)

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.126 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.