Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Bush devil rebuild 11 years 2 months ago #17963

Hi JR

I have not had a chance yet i dont have a scanner at home but my parents have one next time i visit ill get a quick scan done and uploaded. I have not had much interest in this so will probably end up keeping it as i have gone off ebay lately as i have had a few none paying bidders which is a real pain :angry: im happy to keep it anyway as it is very nice ill just have to make the time to finish it off. i have to order a body yet from TBG in canada.

I have found an esc that im thinking of fitting to it im just not sure if its the right thing to do? do you think it would detract from it having a modern speed controller fitted? i dont know if i should keep it all original? the initial run i gave it when i first got it showed it to be very prone to popping wheelies which is probably why most of these have the rear section of the bodyshell ripped off at the rear of the cab section. i think if i plan to run it im going to have to fit some sort of wheely bar at the back to keep it under control and stop it damaging any replacement shell. im not sure how im going to do this though has anybody attempted this before?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by tamiya nut.

Bush devil rebuild 11 years 2 months ago #17966

Hi JR

I have not had a chance yet i dont have a scanner at home but my parents have one next time i visit ill get a quick scan done and uploaded. I have not had much interest in this so will probably end up keeping it as i have gone off ebay lately as i have had a few none paying bidders which is a real pain :angry: im happy to keep it anyway as it is very nice ill just have to make the time to finish it off. i have to order a body yet from TBG in canada.

I have found an esc that im thinking of fitting to it im just not sure if its the right thing to do? do you think it would detract from it having a modern speed controller fitted? i dont know if i should keep it all original? the initial run i gave it when i first got it showed it to be very prone to popping wheelies which is probably why most of these have the rear section of the bodyshell ripped off at the rear of the cab section. i think if i plan to run it im going to have to fit some sort of wheely bar at the back to keep it under control and stop it damaging any replacement shell. im not sure how im going to do this though has anybody attempted this before?

The King Blackfoot is (I think) pretty much the same chassis, I fitted a Pajero wheelie wheelie bar (+ a few rod ends & a bit of studding for support) :)

I think if you're planning to run anything an ESC is a must, MSC are only for shelfers IMO.

Label up a dodgy bag & put any bits you take off, you can always refit if the Bush Devil ever becomes really valuable ;)

edit - forgot the smegging photo :whistle:

Attachments:

Last edit: by Jonny Retro.

Bush devil rebuild 11 years 2 months ago #17967

Nice paintjob on that blackfoot :woohoo:

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.100 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.