Keyword

TOPIC:

Top Force The Pink Lady 10 years 11 months ago #21397

:laugh:
It's marked on it
FORMIDABLE

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Top Force part came today 10 years 11 months ago #21561

:) very happy today as i have got some parts im going to do a orange or blue black top force like the pink lady got parts cheap i think but a its a top force :laugh:

Attachments:

Top Force The Pink Lady 10 years 11 months ago #21562

It's an Evo! But if you want to have a Top Force only, we can exchange the f/r damper bridge ;)

Top Force The Pink Lady 10 years 11 months ago #21563

haha! your right but no thanks ;) i payed £19.98 for them is that good????? £5.00 for the mount and £5.00 for the j parts both chassis plats 10.00

Top Force The Pink Lady 10 years 11 months ago #21565

Evo towers at least. It's a steal in any case. :y:

Edit - Hey... I've seen that alloy tower before!

Last edit: by Edou.

Top Force The Pink Lady 10 years 11 months ago #21567

i payed £14.00 was that to much?? did they make a rear whats the brand is it i need the screws for the top do you no what they look like

Attachments:

Top Force The Pink Lady 10 years 11 months ago #21570

not an evo but a nice collection of parts anyhoo, those carbon shock plates are fybre-lite I think, chassis plates are TF but it looks like you are missing the Jpart to attach the front carbon shock. like the alloy front tower, would be cool if anybody would turn up with the rear one.

Top Force The Pink Lady 10 years 11 months ago #21571

yes they are fybre-lite.i can get the bottom and upper for £39.00 but i need now a top force body any one???????????? where i can get one from

Top Force The Pink Lady 10 years 11 months ago #21572

i payed £14.00 was that to much?? did they make a rear whats the brand is it i need the screws for the top do you no what they look like

It must be a brand item since I had the exact same one. Not a clue who made them though...
That price isn't too bad, considering what I paid for the (otherwise quite useless lot) it came with myself. Parts fever.
It had a rear alloy shock tower as well but I think that was from another fabricator.
Anodised it black btw...

And again, not a clue how it should officially be assembled. This worked well though.

Last edit: by Edou.

Top Force The Pink Lady 10 years 11 months ago #21573

I all so brought a manta ray for the gear box`s for £17.00 and this is what i got off ebay

and it all works too :cheer:
Attachments:

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.