Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Suitable replacement tires for the TGX MK.1 series 1/8 gas cars 5 years 6 months ago #52255

Hi Guys, wondering if anyone knows of some suitable replacement tires and or rims for the 1/8 scale TGX gas cars that look to scale.

Thanks!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Suitable replacement tires for the TGX MK.1 series 1/8 gas cars 5 years 6 months ago #52258

These tires are the samebas dyna blaster ones or blitzer beetle street and street rover.

Suitable replacement tires for the TGX MK.1 series 1/8 gas cars 5 years 6 months ago #52260

I would have never guessed that one! Thanks so much for the help!

Suitable replacement tires for the TGX MK.1 series 1/8 gas cars 5 years 6 months ago #52264

You are welcome.

Suitable replacement tires for the TGX MK.1 series 1/8 gas cars 5 years 6 months ago #52275

Good info Stingray :y: I tried to find out but got absolutely nowhere :)

Suitable replacement tires for the TGX MK.1 series 1/8 gas cars 5 years 6 months ago #52284

I know the Subaru GTX Mk1 uses a more off road ish tire that look similar to some of the Pirelli tires, it had same size both front and rear if I remember correct, and are 2.0 or 2.2.

The other versions use the other tires as mentioned earlier in this thread me thinks :y:

Suitable replacement tires for the TGX MK.1 series 1/8 gas cars 5 years 6 months ago #52291

The sub has specifics tires with a protective lexan undertray.

Suitable replacement tires for the TGX MK.1 series 1/8 gas cars 5 years 6 months ago #52295

I missed another way to find these tires. The low rider kit for CC01 suits these tires.

Suitable replacement tires for the TGX MK.1 series 1/8 gas cars 5 years 6 months ago #52389

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.