Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Searching for switch stay for tamiya 58036 Audi Quattro rally 2 years 8 months ago #67797

Good morning everyone
I‘m searching for the switch stay for restoration my vintage Audi Quattro rally (58036) from Tamiya. 

Does anybody knows someone who would sell this item ?

thanks in advance 

best regards Tobias
The following user(s) Liked this: jord001

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Carreratobsen1973.

Searching for switch stay for tamiya 58036 Audi Quattro rally 2 years 8 months ago #67863

Well that is a challenging part to find, I think it was used on the opel ascona, wild willy and the willy's wheeler also if that helps broaden your search for one. Good luck.

If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)

Searching for switch stay for tamiya 58036 Audi Quattro rally 2 years 8 months ago #67866

You‘re right. It has been used in every car from 58035-58039, means in this typical chassis.
I hope someone have this part in Stock.
Thanks for your reply. 

Re:Searching for switch stay for tamiya 58036 Audi Quattro rally 2 years 7 months ago #68084

I’m a huge WW1 and 58036 fan.
What Part?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, Lemsko, jord001

Re:Searching for switch stay for tamiya 58036 Audi Quattro rally 2 years 7 months ago #68085

Hello. 
I‘m searching for the metal plate for mounting the switch servo and the mechanical speed controller. 

Do you have this plate in stock ?

best regards 
tobias

Re:Searching for switch stay for tamiya 58036 Audi Quattro rally 2 years 7 months ago #68094

No sorry.

Re:Searching for switch stay for tamiya 58036 Audi Quattro rally 2 years 7 months ago #68100

Thanks at all. 
best regards 

Re:Searching for switch stay for tamiya 58036 Audi Quattro rally 2 years 7 months ago #68101

I wonder how hard it would be to fabricate on out is Sheetmetal? I though about fabricating a clip that holds the 58036 body to the roll bar as that is another part you can’t seem to find.

Re:Searching for switch stay for tamiya 58036 Audi Quattro rally 2 years 7 months ago #68102

I just made it on my own. 
So with it new plate I‘ve more possibilities to adjust the servo ways depending on the speed controller and also the positioning of the steering servo. Not just using tape to fix the steering servo over the switch servo as it mentioned in the manual. That’s for me not enough force to keep both servos in the right position. 
So far, thanks for your fast reply. 

best regards 

Re:Searching for switch stay for tamiya 58036 Audi Quattro rally 2 years 7 months ago #68125

I use double sided tape and ESC’s in both my wild willys and my Audi. The HCT in my first pic is a re re. I’ve never had and issue with the double sided tape and the plate you seek is more of a shim to me as I do not use it for the MSC. But I can see why you want one. Good luck with the search.

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.