• Page:

TOPIC:

Benetton B192 resto looking for parts 2 years 4 months ago #69979

• Mhr
  • Mhr's Avatar Topic Author
  • No Guts No Glory!
  • No Guts No Glory!
Hello,

While going through my old Tamya boxes looking for a project I discovered that I have a chassis with the front and rear wings for a Benetton B192 F102.

Within my parts cache, I have a lot of what I would need to build this chassis but am missing a few parts and wondering if anyone has or knows a source for them.

I need:
1-C Parts - This is the engine mount and the gearbox mount.  I think the same parts from some f103 kits would work as well
2-Part D1 which is the front support for the upper deck that also connects to both parts of the lower deck.  I can probably fashion something to work in place of this part but if I could find the original part it would be ideal.
3-One D2 which is the rear body attachment point.  This is identical to the ones in any F103 kit and probably many other kits.  I found one in my parts but not another.

I have searched eBay and haven't found anything.  Any other suggestions are appreciated.

Thank you
Mark

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.103 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.