Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

30 year old Bush Devil that needs some restoration 1 year 8 months ago #72277

Hi, 

I picked up from my parents my 30 year old Bush Devil as they moved house last week. 

It still works, but not perfectly - main issue seems to be shown in the pictures, where the metal has been cut into by the bolt that week doesn't seem to get full power as it vibrates a lot. 

The original parts needed to fix this are 12595082 wheel axe SA-5 and 12595041 gear box joint short SA-6 but I cant seem to find them anywhere. 

Does anyone know if any of the "new Tamiya" parts would fit, or know where I could find the original parts please?

Thanks 

Mark 
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

30 year old Bush Devil that needs some restoration 1 year 8 months ago #72278

Hi there, These parts are also shared with the Super Blackfoot and the King Blackfoot to help with your search. It is hard to find parts for these models now days so It is sometimes better to find a cheap parts chassis which will also give you spares of other problematic parts like the front uprights which tend to break also.
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)

30 year old Bush Devil that needs some restoration 1 year 8 months ago #72283

Could I use the parts from the Bush Devil 2/ Blackfoot 2- they seem to have great availability- But I think the Chassis changes from Blackfoot to WT-01. Not sure if that causes an issue?

Last edit: by Markymark_1980.

30 year old Bush Devil that needs some restoration 1 year 8 months ago #72286

Generally diffs outers look very similar . But I never had a bush devil. So can't say they are the same. But wt01 and wr02 share the same gearbox.

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.090 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.