Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

IT SEEMS A BOOMERANG OF 1986 BUT IT HAS 2 FRONT BUMPERS 1 year 5 months ago #73007

Hi everyone. I'm new on this site and must say it's great. I'm 56 and restarted this year the restauration of my Tamiya rc cars i bought in the 80's.

Can you please give me a help to know which model is the one in the pictures? It has the body and chassis of the Boomerang but on the front it's got two bumpers, the Boomerang only has one. Is that a special Boomerang edition? I don't remember anymore, I had too many models at the time (Will Willy, Mitsubishi Pajero, The Frog, The Hornet and others).

Thank you
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

IT SEEMS A BOOMERANG OF 1986 BUT IT HAS 2 FRONT BUMPERS 1 year 5 months ago #73008

Welcome on board mate.
you have a boomerang with bigwig bumper and supershot front suspension set. It was an option to have 2 shocks in place of the single one.

IT SEEMS A BOOMERANG OF 1986 BUT IT HAS 2 FRONT BUMPERS 1 year 5 months ago #73009

Thanks a lot Stingray-63, this make sense now, in all the videos and pics I saw online didn't find the version with the two bumpers, so...

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.112 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.