Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

My Brat Project 12 years 8 months ago #2331

Ok so I started with my Brat about 7 months ago, so far I stripped it down completely.I have been ordering parts from ebay as i need, this takes a while but is part of the fun.
I replaced one of the suspension arms and one of the CV boots.I stripped and re greased the gearbox and the suspension. I stripped and painted the rims and I'm busy spraying the body.The chassis is now assembled and I took it for a spin today, its lots of fun to drive. Here are some pics ...

Here is a pic from when I got it.

Here is my newly painted driver

Body spayed with the first primer coat

Next is the first red coat..

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Renier.

Re: My Brat Project 12 years 8 months ago #2332

Looking great i like your detailing on the chassis B)
The following user(s) Liked this: Renier

Re: My Brat Project 12 years 8 months ago #2335

Ooh! Shiny! :D

What motor is that? ... just a bit concerned about the MSC overheating, though it'll also depend on what gearing you're running ...

Re: My Brat Project 12 years 8 months ago #2390

Yea its coming toger nicely now! Its a 16T motor, unfgortunately the MSC did not handle too well LOL I will be replacing with a ESC & I'll get a sports tuned motor instead.

Re: My Brat Project 12 years 8 months ago #2392

That looks new! Can I just point out that the driver looks like he is on mind bending drugs! Give him some bigger pupils :)

Re: My Brat Project 12 years 8 months ago #2394

That looks new! Can I just point out that the driver looks like he is on mind bending drugs! Give him some bigger pupils :)

LOL, he does look a bit spaced :D :silly:

Re: My Brat Project 12 years 8 months ago #2399

LOL I guess he does!

Re: My Brat Project 12 years 8 months ago #2401

Pro job on the chassis dude, looks brand new. The driver does look a bit like a scared Mexican... :lol:

Any update on the body?

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.540 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.