Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

58016 Tamiya Sand Scorcher Restoration/Customizing 13 years 4 months ago #304

In the beginning there was once again the cutting, and views of the parts

The GFK-Chassie and Alu underbody protection, had deep scratches

Also at the front struts and the roll-over bar is not the time passed without a trace

I had two nights Ruminated what I wish to translate and what color it should be, because to get it could continue after this had been made

Since I am in tamiya PS-52 (candy lime green) just returned from my new favorite color that i found this of course had to be used.

It is precisely in the "old" three-piece rims it is helpful that you on part tree can be painted. Two layers and two layers of clear coat paint later saw the result looks like. Combined with new tires and rims bolted together using M2x10 V2A screws.

The GFK-Chassie was also with two layers and two layers of clear coat paint treated. The front struts refreshed, and then with a V2A screws and polished U-discs bolted together

The gear housing has been cleaned, with ball bearings and fitted with a V2A bolted together and with a tamiya Sport tuned engine fitted, the roll-over bar has been remodeled.

The Alu underbody protection has been polished, and then with the Chassie/gearbox bolted together.

Today I have made me remember to bring to the front axle to freshen up. Everything has been spruced up and once again with V2A bolted together.

The revised suspension of the rear axle

Ready assembled

Try out time with tires

The front axle has new dampers to get

The rear bumper is painted, with V2A screwed and the dampers have found their place.

Try hitting times with the body

I have time to the driver, only made assembled and sanded..

... Then came the color.

Today, after consideration and research the chassis reconsidered (as the native bugs in the Baja had) rear axle swing modified, drive-kardans polished and mounted away,torsion bar springs and dampers with feathers stocked and adapted in the length.

Front axle also rebuilt

It went to's Body-Work corporate volunteering, solar roof and gluing, screwing and gluing nose, down cutting of the wings

Links worked,right orginal

At the rear, the engine cover a good walk away and the wings cut down.

Times with its lid

Contemplator of the body/steering holder has been spruced up, and the new RC-box mounted

After a long wait finally met today the new front wheels and tires

These have been painted immediately ...

...mounted...

...And cultivated. In addition, the steering servo taken place

The "clear" could finally be mounted engine cover (since I finally had to get)

The spur gear/pinion has taken place and also this coverage could be mounted

The now finished Chassie :lol:

After a long time and consider it to me because mom but not like that, there is now but not the extreme cut body to use but a normal

The new beauty
:wink:

Bonded roof

The "window" of the rear window rubber, as well as the engine bracket have been removed

As well as the rubber of the side windows

The second page also removed

And also of the windscreens rubber has been removed

The "old" holes for the body holder were using small chips closed (via hole iron from ABS) and the first primer layer was applied (for better detection what everything must be sanded)

Short seat tests on the Chassie

The front has now been tidy bolted together and then glued together, after drying of the adhesive has been started with the loops so i know where spatula applied must be

By the syringes of the body resulting burrs on the front and rear fenders have been removed

The roof was also sanded

Then I made the wings "gently" a bit in the form to bring to

And also the tail was still in its final form (links orginal, right circumcised)

The new bumper could be mounted on the Chassie

In the body have been processed the wings on both sides equal

Also at the rear, the wings were adjusted, as well as the holes for the rear body mounting drilled.

It was then sanded to a lot of the body to give their final look behind body attachment has been mounted to the sample, and mounted on the body.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by fabulescrawler.

Re: 58016 Tamiya Sand Scorcher Restoration/Customizing 12 years 4 months ago #5382

No Comments??;)

Re: 58016 Tamiya Sand Scorcher Restoration/Customizing 12 years 4 months ago #5384

Da hier

Re: 58016 Tamiya Sand Scorcher Restoration/Customizing 12 years 4 months ago #5385

I hadn't even seen these threads before... :blush:
You've done some great restos!

That black Wild One in the gallery is just gorceous. :kiss:
Would love to read some more details on that one too.

Re: 58016 Tamiya Sand Scorcher Restoration/Customizing 12 years 4 months ago #5389

Da hier

Re: 58016 Tamiya Sand Scorcher Restoration/Customizing 12 years 4 months ago #5420

The translate is done I hope it is ok?

Re: 58016 Tamiya Sand Scorcher Restoration/Customizing 12 years 4 months ago #5426

Looks good to me. I can follow. I'm guessing you used a translator but the effort is appreciated. :)
The following user(s) Liked this: OneBadWagon

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.