Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

This gearing is probably the best on an xmaxx stock motor. 1 year 4 months ago #73440

Please Log in to join the conversation.

This gearing is probably the best on an xmaxx stock motor. 1 year 4 months ago #73444

yeah right.
welcome to tamiya base.
keep ik tamiya instead of mining likes on you traxxas toy youtupe page dude.

This gearing is probably the best on an xmaxx stock motor. 1 year 4 months ago #73454

dude if you dont like it mind your own business and dont look at it.

This gearing is probably the best on an xmaxx stock motor. 1 year 4 months ago #73458

poebe - there's nothing in the rules about what brands are considered acceptable, nor about where any post falls on a spectrum of genuine contribution to the site vs. self promotion.

Posts in the "RC Videos!" and "Anything Else..." forum sections (and probably some others) only appear in those sections, the Recent Posts page (tamiyabase.com/forum/recent), _not_ on the main / landing tamiyabase.com/ page, in recognition of the considerable latitude given in those sections.

Joomla, unlike some other forum software doesn't have an ignore/block function, but assuming you're using a PC or laptop rather than a smart phone, you can go to the "index" tab (tamiyabase.com/forum/index) and click on the "Mark All Read" button if you want to tidy up any "new post" notifications for stuff you don't want to read.

Sheldinator - it's assumed that people are going to post in the correct forum section - please look at the "Category" drop box when starting a new thread. You need to select "RC Videos!" under "General", rather than leaving it as the default "Introduce yourself here!" option.  

I'm going to assume it's an honest omission, but I've had to move at least two of your three threads. Going forward, I have to tell you that it's a lot less faff to delete a thread than it is to move it.

The following user(s) Liked this: larbut

This gearing is probably the best on an xmaxx stock motor. 1 year 4 months ago #73461

hi were abouts can i post in the rc video ?for me its saying forum - rc videos - and than the title of the video. isnt that the location were it is? im confused. thanks

This gearing is probably the best on an xmaxx stock motor. 1 year 4 months ago #73462

hi were abouts can i post in the rc video ?for me its saying forum - rc videos - and than the title of the video. isnt that the location were it is? im confused. thanks

Your threads are in the correct category because I moved them there.

To put them in the correct category, use the "Category" drop down list, and select "RC Videos".

Attachments:

This gearing is probably the best on an xmaxx stock motor. 1 year 4 months ago #73464

ahh noted thanks. will keep in mind for next time

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.126 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.