Keyword
Please take care when trading with people you don't know personally. To safeguard yourself as much as possible do/check the following:
- check the other party's ebay feedback (check his profile on TB, or ask for ebay ID) Send them an email through ebay to make sure.
- ask for references at this forum.
- check the members status on TB. Is this his first and only post or an experienced/well known member?
- Only pay through a secure payment provider, like Paypal. Make sure you pay for an item, not for a Service, as a Gift or other types of payment.
- Exchange real names and telephone numbers up front, and check them out.
- only offer shipping with full online tracking.
TamiyaBase.com is not a party in trades made on the basis of this site. Buyer and seller are sole responsible for their trades and for working out a safe way of payment and delivery.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

For sale: assorted chargers (+ a steerwheel TX) 9 years 1 month ago #33983

I have a bunch of chargers to move on, I'll put them on eBay at some point, but in the meantime I'll offer them here...

Payment by Paypal (you pay the fees), or bank transfer if you prefer. Post (in the UK) 5 GBP per "heavy" item, but I'm guessing up to three of the "light" stuff will combine for the same cost.
Overseas - I'm willing, but remember the mains voltage in the UK is 3-pin 240v AC + the postage overseas can be punitive :(

Heavy stuff:

* Ripmax Pro-Peak 2500 Ni-Cd/NiMH chargers, 4 off all working fine, prices according to spec/condition/provenance - from left to right:
- O-IP2500VP "Varipulse": adjustable 0.5 - 6.5 A charge rate (AC max 3A), AC 7.2 - 8.4v, DC 7.2 - 9.6v, slight spray drift on front, 12v leads missing, mains lead & charge lead (Tamiya plug) present; 10 GBP + post
- O-IP2500VP "Varipulse": adjustable 0.5 - 6.5 A charge rate (AC max 3A), AC 7.2 - 8.4v, DC 7.2 - 9.6v, all leads present; 12.50 GBP + post
- O-IP2500: fixed 3.5 A fast charge rate, 7.2 - 8.4v fast, 7.2v to 9.6v trickle charge, fixed 12v leads, mains & charge lead (Tamiya plug) present; 12.50 GBP + post
- O-IP2500: fixed 3.5 A fast charge rate, AC 4.8 - 8.4v, DC 4.8 to 9.6v, fixed 12v & mains leads, Tamiya plug on charge lead; 15 GBP + post

* Riko pyramid mains/12v clockwork 7.2v Ni-Cd fast charger (5 GBP + post)

Light Stuff:

* Acoms 12v clockwork 6v Ni-Cd fast charger (5 GBP + post)

* Acoms 12v clockwork 7.2v Ni-Cd fast charger (later type) (5 GBP + post)

* Boxed Acoms 12v clockwork 8.4v Ni-Cd fast charger. Looks unused, box has suffered a bit (7.50 GBP + post)

* Boxed Acoms 12v clockwork 6v/7.2v switchable Ni-Cd fast charger.(Not pictured) (6 GBP + post)

* Tamiya 12v 7.2v Ni-Cd fast charger (5 GBP + post)

* Tamiya 12v 6v Ni-Cd fast charger (5 GBP + post)

* Unbranded vintage mains wallwart 6v Ni-Cd slow charger (2.50 GBP + post because I have to put a price on it, but TBH I know it's not worth the postage, so if you buy something else small/light you can have it if you want it)

* Also a Kyosho Perfex 27mhz steerwheel/trigger type transmitter, pretty clean but does have a few marks, no crystal, simply cannot get on with this type of TX at all. (5 GBP + post)

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Jonny Retro.

For sale: assorted chargers (+ a steerwheel TX) 9 years 1 month ago #34046

Well that was disappointing; the steerwheel TX & beige Tamiya fast charger sold on eBay, but there was no interest in the rest, even after reducing the prices to the point it was barely worth it.

The Riko mains/12v charger for instance had only _two_ views over the week (including the 4 day long weekend) & I suspect both were me :whistle:

I guess no-one was buying for the same reason I'm selling - no nostalgia for chargers, plus who wants one that can't do all battery types, when one that does can be had so cheap from the lie of Hobbyking?

TBH I'm now at the point of asking if there are any offers where I at least don't loose money on post & packing, before they go for recycling?

For sale: assorted chargers (+ a steerwheel TX) 9 years 1 month ago #34048

I am nostalgic about the Toy Traders charger as it was the 1 I had as a kid :) pity that it would be like posting a brick :blush: :laugh:

If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)
Attachments:

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.147 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.