Keyword
Please take care when trading with people you don't know personally. To safeguard yourself as much as possible do/check the following:
- check the other party's ebay feedback (check his profile on TB, or ask for ebay ID) Send them an email through ebay to make sure.
- ask for references at this forum.
- check the members status on TB. Is this his first and only post or an experienced/well known member?
- Only pay through a secure payment provider, like Paypal. Make sure you pay for an item, not for a Service, as a Gift or other types of payment.
- Exchange real names and telephone numbers up front, and check them out.
- only offer shipping with full online tracking.
TamiyaBase.com is not a party in trades made on the basis of this site. Buyer and seller are sole responsible for their trades and for working out a safe way of payment and delivery.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Black wednesday 5 years 10 months ago #50611

So other nice rc are for sale.
My wild willy2 fire truck. New just built boxed with manual.
Never run.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Black wednesday 5 years 10 months ago #50612

Second one, a vintage traxxas image model graupner nitro dymax. THE ONE wich was used for the magazines adds.
Only one run, the engine turns, full bearings. The starter is brocken du to the age but I have another one nip. But I don't know where it is...
One of my MRC pro racing like new in group C version. Bearings frp carbon axle and ally shock

Black wednesday 5 years 10 months ago #50613

A rare in this state MRC santana new just built boxed with manual and other decals.
Offered with another body (wich was seen in magazine adds)
Never run 4x4.

Black wednesday 5 years 10 months ago #50615

And a MRC sand master front wheel drive
In the same state than the santana
The santana and sand master have a motor. Untested but the santana has a magnum with a machined cage. Very nice.

Black wednesday 5 years 10 months ago #50672

So!
Update. The santana and sand master are sold. Other are still available.

Black wednesday 5 years 10 months ago #50814

All is sold upper.
But would like to sale or trade this 2,4ghz. It is too hard to use for me. A lot of trimming abilities.
A swap is possible with a 27 or 40mhz vintage radio
Attachments:

Black wednesday 5 years 5 months ago #52808

It's time to make place. Some tamtech bodies are available and for sale. :)
Attachments:

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.367 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.