Keyword
Please take care when trading with people you don't know personally. To safeguard yourself as much as possible do/check the following:
- check the other party's ebay feedback (check his profile on TB, or ask for ebay ID) Send them an email through ebay to make sure.
- ask for references at this forum.
- check the members status on TB. Is this his first and only post or an experienced/well known member?
- Only pay through a secure payment provider, like Paypal. Make sure you pay for an item, not for a Service, as a Gift or other types of payment.
- Exchange real names and telephone numbers up front, and check them out.
- only offer shipping with full online tracking.
TamiyaBase.com is not a party in trades made on the basis of this site. Buyer and seller are sole responsible for their trades and for working out a safe way of payment and delivery.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

23T servo horn plastic 2 years 5 months ago #69186

• irondog
  • irondog's Avatar Topic Author
  • Born to be Wild
  • Born to be Wild
Hi all, I'm restoring a Bigwig and in order to build the msc I understand I need a servo horn for my Acoms servo... but I don't find any!!! Hope you guys can help me... Shape should be with two opposite arms and needs to be in plastic, I have to cut the arms....

Please Log in to join the conversation.

23T servo horn plastic 2 years 5 months ago #69213

Unsure to have one in spare. 

23T servo horn plastic 2 years 5 months ago #69222

23T servo horn plastic 2 years 5 months ago #69226

• irondog
  • Born to be Wild
  • Born to be Wild
Johnny this is exactly what I was looking for and I understand why I didn't find it... Only UK shipment and I've already contacted the seller that do not want to make an exception unfortunately... Is there any good guy UK based that is willing to buy for me and ship it to Italy?? I would buy two of these... 

23T servo horn plastic 2 years 5 months ago #69227

Johnny this is exactly what I was looking for and I understand why I didn't find it... Only UK shipment and I've already contacted the seller that do not want to make an exception unfortunately... Is there any good guy UK based that is willing to buy for me and ship it to Italy?? I would buy two of these... 

Just bought 2 sets for you :)

Edit - 3.99 + 3.99 + 2.28 post to me = 10.26 GBP, onward post to Italy (guessing at a 50g Large Letter) another 3.05 International Standard (5 days) or 8.55 GBP (:blink:) Tracked/Signed.  

The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, Al, irondog, jord001

Last edit: by Jonny Retro.

23T servo horn plastic 2 years 5 months ago #69233

• irondog
  • Born to be Wild
  • Born to be Wild
This is awesome thanks so much!! This is my email vintage.rc.bits@gmail.com for organizing payment and shipping address!! Thanks again!
The following user(s) Liked this: jord001

23T servo horn plastic 2 years 5 months ago #69265

Bits arrived today, have sent PM :)
The following user(s) Liked this: jord001

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.383 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.