Keyword
Please take care when trading with people you don't know personally. To safeguard yourself as much as possible do/check the following:
- check the other party's ebay feedback (check his profile on TB, or ask for ebay ID) Send them an email through ebay to make sure.
- ask for references at this forum.
- check the members status on TB. Is this his first and only post or an experienced/well known member?
- Only pay through a secure payment provider, like Paypal. Make sure you pay for an item, not for a Service, as a Gift or other types of payment.
- Exchange real names and telephone numbers up front, and check them out.
- only offer shipping with full online tracking.
TamiyaBase.com is not a party in trades made on the basis of this site. Buyer and seller are sole responsible for their trades and for working out a safe way of payment and delivery.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Tamiya 1/10 Rc car TT-01 Schnitzer BMW Sport Evo parts 3 months 2 weeks ago #77457

Hi all, I'm looking for help. I'm trying to fix my brother's bmw m3 evo from 1992. It will build incorrectly and needs some parts. Could anyone please advice me? I'm looking for a resistor and 3 step forward reverse speed control. Could anyone possibly help. I have someone will to repair it if I can get these parts.

Thanks so much.

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by AndyAus. Reason: Inserting image to post.

Tamiya 1/10 Rc car TT-01 Schnitzer BMW Sport Evo parts 3 months 2 weeks ago #77460

It's not a tt01 but a ta01. You can find a 3 step msc on ebay. Nice chassis. But if you want to run it you should order a esc.

Tamiya 1/10 Rc car TT-01 Schnitzer BMW Sport Evo parts 3 months 2 weeks ago #77461

Thank you, I've managed to find the parts required after downloading the manual. Really appreciate you're message. Take care. Let's see if we can get it working after 31 years after being built incorrectly to begin with🤞🏻

Tamiya 1/10 Rc car TT-01 Schnitzer BMW Sport Evo parts 3 months 2 weeks ago #77462

You will be able to run it when you'll have a ta01 or ta02 msc. Or a cheap esc. Be carefull with plastic parts with the time, they are brittle. But all red parts ( the more fragiles) , are easily findable on the net or in rc shops. 

Tamiya 1/10 Rc car TT-01 Schnitzer BMW Sport Evo parts 3 months 2 weeks ago #77463

I found a brand new unopened speed controller, which I needed. It is the original new TA01 for the bmw evo. Tamiya packaging. 100% genuine.

Tamiya 1/10 Rc car TT-01 Schnitzer BMW Sport Evo parts 3 months 2 weeks ago #77465

Perfect lou.

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.116 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.