Keyword
Please take care when trading with people you don't know personally. To safeguard yourself as much as possible do/check the following:
- check the other party's ebay feedback (check his profile on TB, or ask for ebay ID) Send them an email through ebay to make sure.
- ask for references at this forum.
- check the members status on TB. Is this his first and only post or an experienced/well known member?
- Only pay through a secure payment provider, like Paypal. Make sure you pay for an item, not for a Service, as a Gift or other types of payment.
- Exchange real names and telephone numbers up front, and check them out.
- only offer shipping with full online tracking.
TamiyaBase.com is not a party in trades made on the basis of this site. Buyer and seller are sole responsible for their trades and for working out a safe way of payment and delivery.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Looking for old Tamiya Dealer catalogs 13 years 3 months ago #381

I am looking for old Tamiya dealer catalogs with part listings for as many as possible of the first 100 RC models.

Let me know if you can help.

Thanks,
Lars
Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by larbut.

I HAVE old Tamiya Dealer ONLY catalogs! 13 years 3 months ago #417

Lars!
Do you mean the ''DEALERS ONLY'' ''very thick'' PURPLE PARTS BOOKS- PARTS NUMBER; X-9999? with all the parts break downs, pics of each Tamiya car and all of its parts, and ''X'' parts numbers????

I have two of these very rare books! They came from my local hobby shop here in the USA.
They all came from MRC/TAMIYA in New Jersey here in the states.
these are from around 1988-89
I've had these for 20yrs!

I guess if these are them, YOU could make me a offer on one or both?
One starts out with the BRUISER, then the FOX on page two!
The second book starts out with the FOX!!!
OR anyone else who wants these for that matter....

Email me at;
milb0167@gmail.com

Re: Looking for old Tamiya Dealer catalogs 13 years 3 months ago #423

Hi Rob,
I might take you up on this later, but for the time I am looking for catalogs with "Tamiya Japan" part numbers. I might expand to MRC part numbers later, but I will focus on the original part numbers for now.

Thanks for the offer though :)

-Lars
Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.

Re: Looking for old Tamiya Dealer catalogs 13 years 3 months ago #431

NOT A problem!
These have all the 'X' part numbers.
I guess these 'X' numbers were only used in the USA/CANADA?
I guess I could list them if anyone wants them?

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.098 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.