Keyword

TOPIC:

DF01 repro alloy mount kits inc J12 & saddle pack 11 years 1 month ago #19980

Just a heads-up that I've just listed the bits all the fuss has been about (Including Waterbok's special saddlepack mounts).
This is hopefully gonna give me a feel for if it's worth me doing any more, & if so, what I should be charging for them.

My auctions are usually "UK only", but in this case the auctions are open to overseas Tamiyabase members (Only) as well, on the understanding that postage cost will be more than stated & will have to be paid in addition to final value of the parts. I'm sorry, but I just don't have the cash or the time at the mo to be getting specific postage costs from the Post Office, so please find out an approximate cost for yourself

3 auctions at present:
www.ebay.co.uk/...1555.l2649

Please Log in to join the conversation.

DF01 repro alloy mount kits inc J12 & saddle pack 11 years 1 month ago #19986

Well I hope they turn (ha ha :silly:) out to have been worth doing - but I thought you'd already learned your lesson about making RC stuff for fun & profit :whistle: ;)

:)

DF01 repro alloy mount kits inc J12 & saddle pack 11 years 1 month ago #19988

Yes, but there appears to be lots of interest/requirement for these bits, so hopefully I might be able to claw back at least half of what they cost to make, then never do them again in complete disgust! - I try not to write things off until I've at least tried it

DF01 repro alloy mount kits inc J12 & saddle pack 11 years 1 month ago #20011

Bump. ;) :y:

Last edit: by Edou.

DF01 repro alloy mount kits inc J12 & saddle pack 11 years 1 month ago #20019

maybe announce the auction on TC too?

or rather not, to much competition bidding.

DF01 repro alloy mount kits inc J12 & saddle pack 11 years 1 month ago #20021

Not a TC member, I don't really do clubs/forums, I've surprised myself joining Tamiyabase!

DF01 repro alloy mount kits inc J12 & saddle pack 11 years 1 month ago #20060

Would be a good idea though, to announce it on TC. :y:
I just wanted to put a bid in but that got refused because of lack of international shipping. :cry:

DF01 repro alloy mount kits inc J12 & saddle pack 11 years 1 month ago #20061

dito :cry:

edit: should have put a copyright on those drawings ;) , somebody is hot after the saddlepack bits.
That should pay of the hard work :y: (hope you wont forget us when the big bucks start rolling in :whistle: )

:laugh: :laugh:

Last edit: by waterbok.

DF01 repro alloy mount kits inc J12 & saddle pack 11 years 1 month ago #20064

Sorry, do I know you?
Just kidding! Bit of a nuisance about the international postage thing, don't worry I'll sort you pair out another way, I've just got to land some more material first.

I did think it was a bit silly publicly posting the drawings, I know from my job people have a habit of copying stuff if you give them enough info - you watch, they'll be doing them in China next week, selling for 3 quid a pop. Trick is to give enough info to get them dribbling, but not enough to reproduce stuff without handing over some cash first.

The response is very exciting so far, more than I was expecting to be honest

DF01 repro alloy mount kits inc J12 & saddle pack 11 years 1 month ago #20067

Woohoo! Some actual bids! :y:

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.108 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.