Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Auction of 32+ Vintage RC Cars 11th – 13th September 2020 3 years 7 months ago #61752

Now that we are starting to get back to our new normal I am helping my friend to dispose of his Uncle’s lifetime collection of RC cars again to raise funds for his care home fees. Details of which and previous auctions held are in my previous posts prior to Covid 19.
The first auction for 32+ vintage cars is on 11th-13th September 10:00am GMT at Wessex Auction Rooms.
The link to the auction is below and you will need to register in advance with www.the-saleroom.com which hosts the auctions if you wish to bid. The auction is now live for placing bids online in advance of the auction. The auctions are in the UK and are only for online bidding due to Covid restrictions although viewing is available by appointment only.
Wessex Auction Rooms www.wessexaucti...oms.co.uk/
There are 18 lots at Wessex Auction Rooms that are Lot 310 to Lot 327 comprising of approximately 32 cars and 3 chassis from various manufacturers. Some of the cars are listed below:
Tamiya – Hump Back Monster Beetles 4 off Model No. 58060 – 3 Chassis – Ford F150 Ranger Blackfoot (58058) – King Blackfoot (58192) – Super Sabre – Mitsubishi Lancer Evo – Nissan Primera – Hornet 3 off (58045) – Grasshopper 2 off – Grasshopper II – Toyota Celica – Ford Focus
Schumacher – 4WD Nitro Coca Cola Saloon
Kyosho – Nitro Ford Focus – Nitro 1/8 4WD Chassis – Nitro Monster Truck Chassis – Kyosho Vauxhall Astra Nitro – Nitro 4WD Custom Body
Thunder Tiger - 2WD Nitro – Tomahawk Nitro – Nitro TS-4N Subaru Impreza
HPI – Nitro Rush Evo 2 off
Hobao – Hyper 7 Nitro Buggy
Ansmann – 4WD Virus 21 Nitro Buggy 2 off
Here’s the link for this auction: www.the-saleroo...rwess10252

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Auction of 32+ Vintage RC Cars 11th – 13th September 2020 3 years 7 months ago #61766

Hmm, I'm tempted to buy the Lego excavator to make mine complete. but I soon out of funds..
What to do.

Any overseas that has bought any from these?

Auction of 32+ Vintage RC Cars 11th – 13th September 2020 3 years 7 months ago #61788

Hi @caprinut I haven't bought anything from this auction house but it's a bit different from eBay. Also I don't know what overseas postage would be to wherever you are! The auction is tomorrow.

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.079 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.