Keyword

TOPIC:

KBF Wheels Not As Advertised 11 years 6 months ago #13848

Guys, orders some King Blackfoot Wheels and Tyres off ebay for
Attachments:
The topic has been locked.

Re: KBF Wheels Not As Advertised 11 years 6 months ago #13853

I'd say there's more than a few runs between them. Not as advertised if you ask me.
Why not "friendly" confront the seller with this as a first step?

Re: KBF Wheels Not As Advertised 11 years 6 months ago #13854

I have contacted the seller and I'm hoping we can come to some arrangement. I've never given negative feedback and I don't want to start now. I'll keep you posted.
Last edit: by BISH1979. Reason: typo...

Re: KBF Wheels Not As Advertised 11 years 6 months ago #13856

I only went as far as neutral once...
But the item was not as described, did not work (although it could be my transmitter) and he didn't respond to any mail.
It was very cheap though and I wasn't sure why they didn't work so I felt no need for negative feedback.
Neutral is about the same thing on eBay really...

Hope this seller will be reasonable. His feedback would imply so at least.
Last edit: by Edou.

Re: KBF Wheels Not As Advertised 11 years 6 months ago #13860

they still look quite useable to me, is there still some trace of these silly nobs on the rear tires (your picture is a bit fuzzy and the angle makes it difficult to see how the profile looks)

these nobs wear of pretty fast when driving on a hard surface and are not much use imo.
the rims look still pretty ok.

Re: KBF Wheels Not As Advertised 11 years 6 months ago #13861

Yeah they are still useable. There's hardly anything left of the knobs on the rear. They are more worn than tyres I already have, so if they were advertised correctly, I wouldn't have paid as much as I did for them. Not that they were very expensive, its more the principle that the seller has knowingly misrepresented the item to increase his profit.

Re: KBF Wheels Not As Advertised 11 years 6 months ago #13871

I'd say the same as Edou - looks like they've been run between the photo-shoot & dispatch to you... you just wouldn't, well I wouldn't anyway.
Other option is he owns 2x sets, 1x unused for the pic, the other to go in the box & hope you don't notice.

Yeah I'd say they're still in a usable condition, but that's not the point - the ad pic clearly shows unused tyres, & what you've received have clearly been run, ie the ad pic is misrepresentative, the goods are not as described.

I would politely ask him what gives. See if you can come to some sort of amicable arrangement. If he won't play, shop him. Be warned though, Mr Ebay has a nasty habit of jumping on the victim (Except when they refuse to get involved at all)

Re: KBF Wheels Not As Advertised 11 years 6 months ago #13910

We couldn't sort it out so for the first time ever I left negative feedback. I was very precisice with my feedback and said the the item in the picture was not what I received. All other aspects were scored fairly.

Re: KBF Wheels Not As Advertised 11 years 6 months ago #13913

Looking at the description, photo & the price you paid ( here ) I would say you have been diddled - it looks like you were buying a set that had one run & paid an appropriate price; what you got was a set that had been used several times, and was worth less than half :(

I notice the seller sold a set with the same photo & description in September ( here ).

I see the seller has left a comment under your negative feedback ( here ) - a full refund? really? :whistle:

He's also left false positive feedback for you ( here } - I hunted around and under pages.ebay.co.u...ments.html ebay state that "Negative statements left for a buyer that conflict with the positive rating" are not allowed ... whether that just means you can report him (& he gets a slapped wrist) or the false positive feedback gets removed IDK :huh:

Re: KBF Wheels Not As Advertised 11 years 6 months ago #13917

It's a shame cos I've dealt with that guy privately (Off Ebay) a few times & never had any problems, in fact it was him that GAVE me a tatty original Ranger body FOC (I just paid postage)
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.138 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.