Keyword

TOPIC:

Re: KBF Wheels Not As Advertised 11 years 6 months ago #13919

Yes, you can ask eBay to remove that "positive" feedback. They did it for me once...
I'd also add extra feedback that the seller is a liar and did not give offer a full refund!

Edit - or did he?
Last edit: by Edou.
The topic has been locked.

Re: KBF Wheels Not As Advertised 11 years 6 months ago #13927

Omg, why on earth would you want to call yourself "sexyevoboy"? :sick: :lol:

Re: KBF Wheels Not As Advertised 11 years 6 months ago #14028

Perhaps the owner of an Evo? And maybe a restoration-oil covered toy car of some description? You get the picture...
I'm still having trouble taking this in, like I said, I've dealt with the guy before & he seemed honest & nice to deal with. Perhaps a relative (etc) is using his Ebay account?

Re: KBF Wheels Not As Advertised 11 years 6 months ago #14029

I just hope "sexy" is only meant to reflect on "evo". :silly:

Re: KBF Wheels Not As Advertised 11 years 6 months ago #14031

Yeeaaah... I have trouble with that too - not a fan of Evos or Scoobies, or a lot of the supercars. Seems to me they're all owned/drooled over by the category of peeps that have no taste of their own & just lust after what is assumed they should be lusting after, ie everyone wants one because everyone else does, & they love them "cos they should". Or maybe I just have no taste...

Re: KBF Wheels Not As Advertised 11 years 6 months ago #14260

Guys,

First of all, sorry for the delayed response - work etc has been driving me crazy.

Well let me start by saying that this guy is a very nasty piece of work who should be avoided whenever possible. We have exchanged a number of messages since I left him negative feedback - ultimately I had to report him to the police for sending malicious / threatening communication which are in breach of the UK Communications Act 2003 and the malicious communication act! They are arranging to Dorset police to deal with him. Also I have contacted eBay to get his feedback removed as he posted a follow up which can only be described as slander and deformation of character (another breach of UK law).

When I worked how to leave follow up feedback to counter his comment calling me a clown and stating that I expected new when ordered used and that a few refund was offered but refused etc I simply wrote
Attachments:

Re: KBF Wheels Not As Advertised 11 years 6 months ago #14261

Forgot to mention in my last post - I completely expect to pay postage to return an item if it arrives and is as described / advertised etc, but I don't feel it is right for me once I have received it! I only don't expect to pay for return postage if the item has been miss-represented etc as it clearly was in this case.

There is no chance that some relative etc has got access to his eBay given the long time frame between feedback and messages etc. It was definitely written by the account holder.

Also how do you think I felt when reporting to the Police and eBay that the eBay user (sexyevoboy) was giving me grief! His name is actually xxxx!
Last edit: by larbut. Reason: name removed

Re: KBF Wheels Not As Advertised 11 years 6 months ago #14262

Absolutely gobsmacked, it's definately the same bloke (xxxxxxxx)... He seemed as nice as pie when I've dealt with him, but like I said, maybe I was dealing with someone else using the same account? Mind you, some people can be really odd at times, & just need the right trigger to set them off!

As for the slander, threats & feedback extortion doins, yep I've been there too, but unfortunately Ebay took the other side & I was left feeling k'd-over, not to mention defrauded (Issued a zero value refund, & because I'd been "refunded" I had no case). I've had several run-ins with Ebay, where it's crystal clear the other party is "pulling a fast one" (Reported faulty goods, which had been tested prior to dispatch, & asked for a refund, which I agreed to IF he sent the goods back, which he refused to do, then left me a neutral?! Had a lot of abusive messages from that one too, then I got a bollocking off Ebay!), had another that took my money & closed his account with sending anything, Ebay wouldn't do anything about that...
Last edit: by larbut. Reason: name deleted. we don't want real names published like this

Re: KBF Wheels Not As Advertised 11 years 6 months ago #14263

Well, I guess we all appreciate that when buying things off eBay we take a gamble and there's only so much protection available. There was no way I was going to pay postage to put his mistake right - especially after he admitted sending me the wrong set of wheels. I'm just glad that what I was buying cost peanuts really and it wasn't some really collectable item like an original boxed wild willy costing

Re: KBF Wheels Not As Advertised 11 years 6 months ago #14265

This isn't the first time this guy has had run in's on ebay - somebody left his positive feedback but with negative comments (attached).

He's now blocked from buying anything from me (not that I can be bothered to sell!).
Attachments:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.