Keyword

TOPIC:

This looks interesting 6 years 3 months ago #47808

I know but........... :cry: :cry: :cry:

Talking about Black 934's - page.auctions.y...b293558104

Yes, Japan ebay so near impossible to get your hands on without a heavy commission if you know the right person.

I read Lar's article on these only a couple of days ago. Out of reach for me but I wonder if the numbers have changed since written.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

This looks interesting 6 years 3 months ago #47817

I'm planing on updating that article on the pricing, but the prices are more or less the same as far as I can see. One would except some increase in value, but we've had a local recession since then, which of course affect the price level.

-Lars

I know but........... :cry: :cry: :cry:

Talking about Black 934's - page.auctions.y...b293558104

Yes, Japan ebay so near impossible to get your hands on without a heavy commission if you know the right person.

I read Lar's article on these only a couple of days ago. Out of reach for me but I wonder if the numbers have changed since written.

Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.
The following user(s) Liked this: goldfish999

This looks interesting 6 years 2 months ago #47851

For posterity - XR311 body on an F-150 Ranger chassis with tanker trailer ... the chassis of which appears to be the front end from an XR311/Cheetah chassis :blink:

This looks interesting 6 years 2 months ago #47853

For posterity - XR311 body on an F-150 Ranger chassis with tanker trailer ... the chassis of which appears to be the front end from an XR311/Cheetah chassis :blink:

Did you buy this Jonny?
I had a bid on it :cry: :cry: :cry:

This looks interesting 6 years 2 months ago #47862

It has not sold yet, as far as I can see. (?)
-Lars

Did you buy this Jonny?
I had a bid on it :cry: :cry: :cry:

Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.

This looks interesting 6 years 2 months ago #47863

Go go go Alan ;)

This looks interesting 6 years 2 months ago #47864

If you win it Goldfish, let us know what the "tank" is - I'm betting it's an oil filter :)

This looks interesting 6 years 2 months ago #47894

It has not sold yet, as far as I can see. (?)
-Lars

It sold for £103 then got relisted a few hours later Lars, its collection only which might explain the non sale n relist :y:

If you win it Goldfish, let us know what the "tank" is - I'm betting it's an oil filter

I think your right JR its obvious now youve spotted it haha :y:
I shall not be bidding on it again, ive been spending my money on Kyosho's again, i hang my head in shame my friends :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

This looks interesting 6 years 2 months ago #47944

An original and unused.

<p>16 Tamiyas and the limit is reached (per the boss).... So I have to rotate to maintain that number.</p>
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, AndyAus

Last edit: by iluvmud.

This looks interesting 6 years 2 months ago #48024

If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.215 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.