Keyword

TOPIC:

This looks interesting 6 years 9 months ago #44653

Please Log in to join the conversation.

This looks interesting 6 years 9 months ago #44655

Thanks!!
From somewhere out in the wilds of central Ontario.
.......you build what you like, I will build what I like........it's all cool......

This looks interesting 6 years 8 months ago #44683

This looks interesting 6 years 8 months ago #44758

If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)

This looks interesting 6 years 8 months ago #44765

Cool! I won the Super Champ!!!! I haven't been crazy enough to buy one this clean in a long time but I don't think the price was too bad in the end. I am surprised it went this low and I did not even snipe it, I put in a bid and went to dinner and was some what surprised that I won it..... I guess everyone else was at dinner too..... Also I guess with the flood of re-re Fighting buggy kits the market is softer than it use to be, I have been away for awhile you know. It looks pretty good to me, not perfect, I am fairly sure the rear damper is bent and the roof/wing looks to have been a bit worked over but with some bits from the stash and some work it should be good....I will add some pics of the real ugly parts when it arrives...big thanks to stingray-63 for this one!
.......you build what you like, I will build what I like........it's all cool......

The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, BCM06

This looks interesting 6 years 8 months ago #44766

You're welcome. It was really cheap. :y:
The following user(s) Liked this: BCM06

This looks interesting 6 years 8 months ago #44771

Cool! I won the Super Champ!!!! I haven't been crazy enough to buy one this clean in a long time but I don't think the price was too bad in the end. I am surprised it went this low and I did not even snipe it, I put in a bid and went to dinner and was some what surprised that I won it..... I guess everyone else was at dinner too..... Also I guess with the flood of re-re Fighting buggy kits the market is softer than it use to be, I have been away for awhile you know. It looks pretty good to me, not perfect, I am fairly sure the rear damper is bent and the roof/wing looks to have been a bit worked over but with some bits from the stash and some work it should be good....I will add some pics of the real ugly parts when it arrives...big thanks to stingray-63 for this one!

nice score :y: :)

This looks interesting 6 years 8 months ago #44816

Hey Folks,
I am tempted by this one myself but I already have examples of this radio and car. The radio is one of Futaba's first wheel radios if not the first and the car is a fairly clean Associated RC12i and at a very decent buy it now price too. Don't wait too long I might give in to the dark side............;)

www.ebay.com/it...Sw~e5ZW5YD

Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

Last edit: by oldwilly.

This looks interesting 6 years 8 months ago #45069

This looks interesting 6 years 8 months ago #45070

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.