Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Bearings prices 10 years 6 months ago #25655

Whats up with prices, except they are up?
I used to buy loads at RCbearings but noticed that they upped the score a bit.
Payed something like 40-50€cents/bearing, now they are up (ebay) to 72, depending on which kit. And no longer a bulk buy option on ebay or webshop for a 'decent' price.
They still have one or two kits where the avarage is 43 so I quickly ordered 2 highlift kits.
Send them an email asking whats changed so waiting for an answer as I'm in need for some more 1050/850 and other odd ones, the 1150 should be covered for now.

Anybody noticed the raise too and has better prices somewhere else?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Bearings prices 10 years 6 months ago #25657

I noticed the raise on the 730.

Max

Bearings prices 10 years 6 months ago #25666

Well got a quick and friendly reply and a nice quote so I will be sticking with RCbearings.co.uk. :)

So if in need of bearings send them an email. :y:

Bearings prices 10 years 6 months ago #25668

I use RCbearings.co.uk a lot for my kits never had a single problem with them they seem like a great company and the postage is always very fast

Bearings prices 10 years 6 months ago #25672

I just contacted them. I need something like 54 730BB for my Astute and my Super Astute.

Max

Bearings prices 10 years 6 months ago #25673

wow just had a look at the astute manual, those 730 are everywhere :blink:

:laugh: :laugh:

i am at approx 230 bearings myself 850, 1050, 1150, 1260, 1280, 850F, 2280, 730 and some 1680 and 1510 the lot. I should stop driving my cars and start drying them :S (well a couple are for a mate of mine, last time out with the CR01s after 10 meters his rear wheel popped off, rusted bearings :pinch: but it looked ace and the look on his face :whistle: )

Bearings prices 10 years 6 months ago #25678

I own from 60 to 75 cars, I don't remember well so I cannot have them all with the ball bearings. The most of them are shelf queens or under resto jobs so no bearings are needed.
But for the two Astutes I would like to have them the full ball bearing set, also because the 730 bearings are on sight.

Max

Bearings prices 10 years 6 months ago #25680

I tend to buy the bearings i need from Boca Bearing in the US. They're good quality and some come in lots. I ordered the Bruiser bearing kit, it's complete including all the internal transmission bearing for like 25-30 US $ + shipping.

I also buy the most common ones 1050 / 850 in my local hobby shop for a very low price....maybe they cost a bit more than the ones from E-bay but as he's a good friend of mine i buy them from him and i have the advantage to have them right after paying :P
Proud owner of the Bruiser Family

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.