Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

PB Mini Mustang value 9 years 11 months ago #28708

Any idea of what a PB Mini Mustang would be worth?
Looks relatively complete, but ratty. I only have poor photos to go on. No front bumper. Seems to have Hotshot wheels and tyres.
There have been a few on ebay for loads-a-money, but they are in much better condition than this one.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Martin Bell.

PB Mini Mustang value 9 years 11 months ago #28742

Oh well, I seem to have bought it :blush: :blush: (don't tell the wife)
... along with what appear to be 2 x TL-01 Subaru Imprezas and an unknown helicopter for £110 :unsure:

PB Mini Mustang value 9 years 11 months ago #28743

Say her that it is a colleague who give them to you because he stopped the RC. Normally it's good. Or a gift from a friend who found it in a trading shop.

PB Mini Mustang value 9 years 10 months ago #28986

Say her that it is a colleague who give them to you because he stopped the RC. Normally it's good. Or a gift from a friend who found it in a trading shop.

Sounds like you have experience ;)
Anyway, here it is:

Oh - the Subarus are confirmed as TL-01s, the heli I have sold for a fiver (as predicted) and there was also a 4 stroke nitro aero engine in the lot which is currently selling on ebay for around £25 with a day to go.
That means I got 2 x TL-01 and the PB for £80 (plus fees and shipping) - bargain! :y:
Attachments:

Last edit: by Martin Bell.

PB Mini Mustang value 9 years 10 months ago #28993

Sounds like you have experience ;)
Anyway, here it is:

Oh - the Subarus are confirmed as TL-01s, the heli I have sold for a fiver (as predicted) and there was also a 4 stroke nitro aero engine in the lot which is currently selling on ebay for around £25 with a day to go.
That means I got 2 x TL-01 and the PB for £80 (plus fees and shipping) - bargain! :y:

:whistle: A lot of colleagues and friends stopped the Rcs :silly: (but sure that it works all times. my wife is very gentle )

PB Mini Mustang value 9 years 10 months ago #29487

The nitro engine sold for over £50 and the heli for a fiver, so this is looking more and more like a bargain.
I also got a much better body shell (along with 2 RC10 ones) for £5.50 posted :y:

PB Mini Mustang value 9 years 10 months ago #29488

more a thunder shot sold at the end of the month....

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.