Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

OMG, bang head against wall, forgot to place a Bid 11 years 11 months ago #9767

58100 Top force in nice condition went for 48

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: OMG, bang head against wall, forgot to place a Bid 11 years 11 months ago #9769

....my favourite trick! As some consolation though, don't forget it probably would've gone for a lot more if you'd actually got your bid in

Re: OMG, bang head against wall, forgot to place a Bid 11 years 10 months ago #10415

Aaaaaaaahhhh!!!! ok I saved 40 bucks but I missed out on a Taisan TA02 (no body) and a FF chassis and a load of wheels and tires. :angry: me sleepy head.

Re: OMG, bang head against wall, forgot to place a Bid 11 years 10 months ago #10417

Aaaaaaaahhhh!!!! ok I saved 40 bucks but I missed out on a Taisan TA02 (no body) and a FF chassis and a load of wheels and tires. :angry: me sleepy head.

Another way of looking at it would be that you just paid 40 bucks for an extra hour or two of sleep ... I can think of a lot of times I would have done that :huh:

Re: OMG, bang head against wall, forgot to place a Bid 11 years 10 months ago #10418

Gents, the answer is: www.gixen.com
The free version works fine.

-Lars
Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.

Re: OMG, bang head against wall, forgot to place a Bid 11 years 10 months ago #10419

Gents, the answer is: www.gixen.com
The free version works fine.

-Lars

wow, didn't even know this existed ... :ohmy:

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.116 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.