Following the announcement of the Porsche Turbo RSR Type 934 as Limited Edition R/C and Collector's Club releases, Tamiya now presents this car as an R/C assembly kit in the TamTech- Gear series on a brand new chassis. This newest vehicle is in the same scale and colouring scheme as the original R/C car from 30 years ago and marks a departure from the buggy and truck styles of previous TamTech-Gear releases.
About the Model:
• Compact-sized R/C assembly kit of the Porsche Turbo RSR Type 934.
• The GT-01 is a new lightweight chassis with low centre of gravity, efficient type 370 motor, and rear wheel drive for optimum racing performance.
• Four wheel independent double wishbone suspension features special horizontally-mounted front dampers.
• Transmission features ball differential/slipper clutch, universal shaft with full ball bearings for optimum efficiency.
• Durable polycarbonate body attaches to chassis using reverse body mount to maintain clean body lines.
• Includes driver figure and two types of front bumpers.
• Classic Kremer racing livery can be depicted using PS-54 Cobalt Green (sold separately).
• ESC, receiver, servo, transmitter, battery and charger are also available separately.
• Full range of option parts and spare parts available for customization.
All parts according to Tamiya Guide books, Tamiya manuals and Tamiya parts listings.
84057 Black Porsche 934
20 Jun 2009
Click for more...