Keyword

TOPIC:

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 6 years 10 months ago #44668

But made it really pretty.... crossbrand cheating I know but the decal set was $1.00....
Keep the rubber on the road! PM me with any Alfa Romeo bodies!!!
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: larbut

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 6 years 10 months ago #44672

27 bearings for the blazer+ 3 pairs of rear lights
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: BCM06

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 6 years 10 months ago #44750

I see you're a drifting guy, BCM06. That color is actually really cool. Very 70-80 's. I bought a similar for my 240Z, PS14 it was. "Copper" I think Tamiya calls it.

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 6 years 10 months ago #44751

I am both a drifting and touring guy but I love japanese muscle..its tamiya ps46 or 47 with gunmetal backing. I like cheap bodies better than damaging my Alfa bodies... I love the tt02 for the quick touring drifting swaps. Literraly takes me 2 mins to change tires and boom both setups operate amazing. I just scored a little datsun 510 for the mo6 so I don't scuff the giullia. I really enjoy the painting finishing side of things.

Attachments:

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 6 years 10 months ago #44753

Wow! That one almost looks like a russian Lada.

Lada

But then why don't you just buy two, or three of the same body that you love? I have two 240Z bodies, two Sand Scorcher bodies etc. Then you won't need to worry about wearing out your 'good body'.

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 6 years 10 months ago #44754

Ladas are pretty dope when done right. I think jason Statham has a really nice old lada. I buy different bodies with 2 different sets of rims for each , one set drift one set rubber , mark my posts for each and voila you now have a fleet of different cars...

This shell is the hpi datsun 510 BRE cup racer ...

Last edit: by BCM06.

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 6 years 10 months ago #44755

And to be honest my tamiya Giulla body is pretty much paper thin. Like the thinnest shell I've ever seen , I'm more scares of it ripping or tearing a front fender or something...

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 6 years 10 months ago #44759

Vroom vroom ....
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 6 years 10 months ago #44760

Yes, I don't like thin shells. Plastic is cheap, why not use generously when molding the thing.

I notice that you leave your body posts uncut. Good for compatibility, but personally I'm annoyed by those things sticking out. Are there some variable length type of posts I could use?

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 6 years 10 months ago #44763

Yea I was actually going to convert all of my bodies to stealth mount. I don't mind the mounts personally but a stealth mount system would be ideal. You can pretty much make one out of balsa wood and magnetic tape or Velcro. Just add a balsa block at hieght to the posts cut posts and attach magnets. No posts ... my issue is that the 206 is a hatch back and needs almost all the rear posts. I also find the posts handy when lifting in and out of pit box.

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.413 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.