Keyword

TOPIC:

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 1 year 1 month ago #74490

Time to share my newest incredible time capsule that was delivered this weekend. Built in 1986 and never driven - tires never even glued! Original owner of this RW1 is a scale modeler and added many special touches such as custom painted wheels and driver visor. It's just amazing and I'm over the moon. Just a couple pics for now:

IG_tamiyaddiction
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: caprinut, Jonny Retro, stingray-63, AndyAus, Al, 1972 LeMansGT Jim, Lemsko, Ducksnuts

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 1 year 1 month ago #74492

An absolute beauty for sure !!
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, Lemsko, GToddC5

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 1 year 1 month ago #74495

Love that one!
JPS livery/colors can never fail! (There was even JPS Capris out there  )
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, Lemsko, GToddC5

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 1 year 1 month ago #74499

Fantastic. And it's a Renault turbo motor😜
The following user(s) Liked this: Lemsko, GToddC5

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 1 year 1 month ago #74502

Another gorgeous model from the same scale modeler I purchased the JPS from. This one an even more impressive custom March/ Porsche built off a Lola T94 F103L Chassis:

IG_tamiyaddiction
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, AndyAus, Al, 1972 LeMansGT Jim, Lemsko, Ducksnuts

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 1 year 1 month ago #74505

WOW! Part of me would really like to see this thing run but.............
The following user(s) Liked this: GToddC5

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 1 year 1 month ago #74508

Stunning!
The following user(s) Liked this: GToddC5

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 1 year 1 month ago #74511

WOW! Part of me would really like to see this thing run but.............

Me too, but it's a one of a kind as far as I know. Here's part of his story on this:

" This is built as a Replica of the 1989 March / Porsche 89P Quaker State Porsche Indy Car built from a Tamiya 1/10 Lola T94/00 high downforce road course configuration. Custom Built for a display case in a Porsche Service Center.  I created this custom build in 1995 to be displayed at local Porsche service center owned by a friend of mine. It was on display for over twenty years in a glass case. It is built on the F103L chassis and is based on the Road Course wing set on the March 89P car . . . The model was returned to me a few years ago and has been in storage since. This is the only one I have ever seen . . . Research (Google) the Porsche 89P  . . . It took a lot of work to identify and find the decals on this Model.  I am pretty sure it is almost impossible to find any of them after all these years.  Some of them I had to actually have made for this project.  "

I thought the JPS was nice (and it IS) but this is next level nice!
IG_tamiyaddiction
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, 1972 LeMansGT Jim

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 1 year 1 month ago #74516

So I traded a couple of things for a Top Force project 😂 Of course I put a list together and click click click hahaha. So New black front gearbox housing, Annodised blue front hubs (to match the installed prop shaft haha) New body set, Bezerk shock tower kit, wheels & tyres, Motor (and the rest of the electrics hahaha) and the best part a custom Carbon chassis kit with annodised blue alloy stand offs 😊 ready to rebuild :)

If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, 1972 LeMansGT Jim, Ducksnuts, GToddC5

Last edit: by AndyAus.

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 1 year 1 month ago #74527

Got this seconhand TacTic 3ch 2.4ghz transmitter in the mail yesterday.
Was less than a new receiver alone!
I have one of those in my transmitter collection from earlier and I really like these.
3ch can be setup as 2,3 or 4 pot, handy for lights, winch etc

The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, Al, 1972 LeMansGT Jim, Ducksnuts, GToddC5

Last edit: by caprinut.
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.257 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.