Keyword

TOPIC:

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 9 months 2 weeks ago #76588

A Tamiya SuperStock motor Type S , and another Technigold motor -

Plus I thought I'd try a Tamiya 10.5 T brushless in my BBX build , when I get to it.
Plaza Japan had the motor on special at Aud $66.00 - just too cheap to pass up the chance. Also got 2 x sensor cables for Aud $ 3.00  each 

Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: caprinut, stingray-63, 1972 LeMansGT Jim, GToddC5

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by mirrorman.

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 9 months 2 weeks ago #76589

This also came in :

JACCS Honda Accord , on an FF chassis . I seem to be getting a few cars from the Tamiya JTCC line. 

Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: caprinut, stingray-63, 1972 LeMansGT Jim, Lemsko, Ducksnuts, GToddC5

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 9 months 2 weeks ago #76594

Love the Accord Michael, want one like that myself.

Don't remember the UPGRADED SPECIAL writing in the bottom right. What was included??

I have one of those motors in my F103 but mine is a Type R., never saw one before that. Very fast and responsive.
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

Last edit: by 1972 LeMansGT Jim.

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 9 months 2 weeks ago #76595

Love the Accord Michael, want one like that myself.

Don't remember the UPGRADED SPECIAL writing in the bottom right. What was included??

I have one of those motors in my F103 but mine is a Type R., never saw one before that. Very fast and responsive.

Great to hear the motor is a good one .

Not sure what the Up Grade is in the Accord - to be honest I only noticed that on the box front when I took the photo. 

I've just checked, and the kit comes with a race tuned black can .. maybe that's the upgrade for this kit. 
The following user(s) Liked this: 1972 LeMansGT Jim

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 9 months 2 weeks ago #76596

I don't know, but if it is the same upgrade than the calsonic primera, (same ff01 lwb) , you have the sport tuned , motor radiator, color springs and lightweight c hubs screws. and nothing more I think. 
I have the jaccs civic and was a mess to put stickers... but the result is awesome.
The following user(s) Liked this: mirrorman

Last edit: by stingray-63.

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 9 months 2 weeks ago #76597

I don't know, but if it is the same upgrade than the calsonic primera, (same ff01 lwb) , you have the sport tuned , motor radiator, color springs and lightweight c hubs screws. and nothing more I think. 
I have the jaccs civic and was a mess to put stickers... but the result is awesome.

I've checked again , and it's as you say Flo - coloured springs, motor radiator, sport tuned motor and the light weight C hub screws. 

I do like the look of the JACCS cars. I have this Accord and the Civic to build - I'm sure the decal pain goes away once you see how great these look. 

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 9 months 2 weeks ago #76598

Sure! And the cockpit inside looks fine to.
The following user(s) Liked this: mirrorman

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 9 months 2 weeks ago #76605

Woo Hoo!

IG_tamiyaddiction
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: caprinut, stingray-63, 1972 LeMansGT Jim, Lemsko, Ducksnuts, mirrorman

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 9 months 2 weeks ago #76606

Those are some nice finds Todd. 

The following user(s) Liked this: GToddC5

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 9 months 2 weeks ago #76607

Arrived today :

TRF damper rings
Some hard coated pinion gears

And what I've been really waiting for - a set of the hard to find Paddle Block tyres. 
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, 1972 LeMansGT Jim, Lemsko, Ducksnuts, GToddC5

Last edit: by mirrorman.
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.250 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.