Keyword
Please take care when trading with people you don't know personally. To safeguard yourself as much as possible do/check the following:
- check the other party's ebay feedback (check his profile on TB, or ask for ebay ID) Send them an email through ebay to make sure.
- ask for references at this forum.
- check the members status on TB. Is this his first and only post or an experienced/well known member?
- Only pay through a secure payment provider, like Paypal. Make sure you pay for an item, not for a Service, as a Gift or other types of payment.
- Exchange real names and telephone numbers up front, and check them out.
- only offer shipping with full online tracking.
TamiyaBase.com is not a party in trades made on the basis of this site. Buyer and seller are sole responsible for their trades and for working out a safe way of payment and delivery.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Clearout 10 years 8 months ago #23231

Found a few more bits while clearing out some boxes wondered if anyone wanted to trade anything for them as i wont use them

First i have a nice collection of vintage servo's Acoms AS-11 x 1 and AS7 x 3 if you wanted them for a period correct build they may be of use i wont need them as i tend to use newer stuff with the smaller less blocky connectors

Secondly i have some left over bits from my Monster beetle rebuild they are all used the servo cover is in ok condition but one of the screw holes has a tiny crack on the inside barely visible but i had OCD at the time so replaced it the rear guard sections are ok the bottom section is scratched up a little but undamaged the upper section has two small cracks on the outer edges but is still strong. The front arms are undamaged. I thought someone could use them for a runner (its better than landfill)

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Clearout 10 years 8 months ago #23232

I'd be interested in the rear stuff, would you like to pm with your sale price and shipping to Melbourne 3064 Australia, to see if it's viable :) cheers andy..,
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)

Clearout 10 years 8 months ago #23237

I can look in to it if you really want me too but i think the postage might make it expensive :cry:

Clearout 10 years 8 months ago #23261

HI!... How much do you want for all the servo's?

Clearout 10 years 8 months ago #23266

Not much at all just fire me a pm with an offer ;) or i need a set of tyres for my grasshopper 2 if you have a set to trade and i also need two rear suspension arms for my monster beetle if you have any. Im open to any swaps fire something at me.

Clearout 10 years 8 months ago #23267

HI!... I think I have the rear suspension arms. I'll have to dig through some stuff. I'll LYK.

Clearout 10 years 8 months ago #23268

Ok just to clarify its the little rear arms the shocks mount to not the larger arms. The weakpoints that always crack i was going to buy a couple of alloy ones but had a change of heart.

Clearout 10 years 8 months ago #23269

HI!... I have two of those as well.

Clearout 10 years 8 months ago #23270

Great post some pics and we can do a deal :)

Clearout 10 years 8 months ago #23306

Monster Beetle rear bumper sections sold straight away sorry folks still have all the other parts available if anyone can use them :y: Stingray i need tyres for my grasshopper 2 boomerang wheels wont fit that chassis thanks anyway

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.132 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.