Keyword

TOPIC:

What is your favorite big wheeles?????? 11 years 8 months ago #12276

;) Hi guys,
What isyour favorite big wheeles car? In ep and gp.
In gp, my favorite is the (kyosho)USA1 nitro crusher. It is the best in my mind :whistle:
In ep, it is the old vanessa's Lunch box :woohoo:
I love my fg marder beetle to. :silly:
What about you?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

What is your favorite big wheeles?????? 11 years 8 months ago #12277

EP would have to be the Monster Beetle with the Lunchbox a close second.
Nitro/gas is still EP.... Converted my MGT 8.0 to brushless, but traded it for a rebuilt tranny to go in my '96 Blazer :(

Re: What is your favorite big wheeles?????? 11 years 8 months ago #12278

EP: Willy, Wendy, the Blackfeets and Vanessa (and my CR01)

no do GP.

edit: shoot, I forgot my vintage and rere Bruisers :blush:

Last edit: by waterbok.

Re: What is your favorite big wheeles?????? 11 years 8 months ago #12280

Pumpkin for general driving, Clod/Super Clod for snow, Bruiser for looking at :whistle:

Re: What is your favorite big wheeles?????? 11 years 8 months ago #12287

I would have to say the Monster Beetle as I have admired it for 20 years, although now I have two of them and I am learning very fast about their many weaknesses.

My bro has just taken delivery of a Bullhead kit, it seems quite impressive and is also a break from the typical pick-up truck mould...

Re: What is your favorite big wheeles?????? 11 years 8 months ago #12291

EP EMaxx or HBX Bonzer, can't think of any big wheel Tamiyas that have survived my playing style, Clod came close but handled like a pig.
GP sucks, dirty stinky unreliable & tedious, but if I have to choose out of what I've owned, it would have to be the TMaxx, it was the only one that took the beatings & came back

Re: What is your favorite big wheeles?????? 11 years 8 months ago #12302

My Hpi E-savage is tough as old boots but i changed the wheels to t-maxx wheels. Like a tank now :evil:

Re: What is your favorite big wheeles?????? 11 years 8 months ago #12304

Just been out in the stormy weather trying to destroy my EP HSP Bug Crusher, that survived too so I'll add it to my list! It's not quite as HSP intended though, it's had some serious gearbox work to get the gearing right & is now running a "Revenge of the Monster" motor, which has livened it up a bit! Interestingly though, I've gone back to the HSP ESC cos it's coping far better supplying current than the LRP AI Pro I originally had in it(?!). They're supposed to be 10t rated, but it was limiting the current to the fitted 27t motor, (Albeit a heavily tuned one). Maybe it's a "Traction control" feature or something... how dull!

Re: What is your favorite big wheeles?????? 11 years 8 months ago #12316

I'd have to think about what existing car would appeal most to me...
But from my collection, I'd say this is the biggest monster (although probably more stadium) :

What's the minimum criterium for "big" on the wheels? :silly:
It's gonna get another body (wb's former one) that I'll probably have to place a little higher to get enough wheel clearance...
Attachments:

Last edit: by Edou.

Re: What is your favorite big wheeles?????? 11 years 8 months ago #12332

thanks to your responses.
I love my usa1 cause I ran with it everywhere and never broke any pieces. Originaly it is a burns or turboburns and I have a rare optional front brake. I make some wheelies and stopies with it. Very fun in mountain rocks. Only the body is"fragile" :cry:

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.