Keyword

TOPIC:

Re: What is your favorite big wheeles?????? 11 years 7 months ago #13651

I couldn't do without my Clod Buster, Monster Beetle and Lunch Box. If you consider the Wild Willy 1 and big wheel, you can add that to the list as well ;) .

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: What is your favorite big wheeles?????? 11 years 7 months ago #13655

For me the Tamiya Blackfoot and Monster Beetle are personal favorites :) and I would love to have a Bruiser and Hilux in the collection ;) I do however love my twin engine Truckzilla

and MTA4

:lol:
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)
Attachments:

Re: What is your favorite big wheeles?????? 11 years 7 months ago #13659

Mine is:

In first place:

Followed closely in second by:

Attachments:

Re: What is your favorite big wheeles?????? 11 years 7 months ago #13677

:P
Louisbaby me too!!!
Andyaus I love the tires of your truckzilla. I love flamings :evil: :evil: :evil:

Re: What is your favorite big wheeles?????? 11 years 7 months ago #13680

Awesome monsters, andyaus. :woohoo:
I really need to build a Lunchy sometime...
More a less a must when it comes to Tamiya.

Re: What is your favorite big wheeles?????? 11 years 7 months ago #13717

;) Next Project: Buy and build a Vaness'. Strictly stock or just littles tam hop up :whistle:
No customs products. I would like to build and test a really stock lunchy. Just for fun :evil:

Re: What is your favorite big wheeles?????? 11 years 7 months ago #13732

Ok, a few from me too then.
HBX Bonzer

Duratrax Evader (With cool purple/green flip paint)

My Highlift when it had 2.2s on it (Before I dropped the body & suspension & put some home-machined wheels on, in a futile attempt to make it look "right")

My old Tmaxx & Mini-Z

Carrie's MadBull

& a couple of my 3-speed TXT with hydraulic steering & diff locks, which I STILL haven't got around to finishing or doing a build thread on!

Re: What is your favorite big wheeles?????? 11 years 7 months ago #13733

:huh:
Edrick,
Your beetle looks like a MRC cup serie Beetle. Have you some picts of the chassis?

Re: What is your favorite big wheeles?????? 11 years 7 months ago #13734

Nah, the chassis was Duratrax Evader (ST?), the Beetle body was one I bought as part of a job-lot, & didn't come with the chassis. The wheels were some I bought for another project, I think they might be Thunder Tiger DT10, I had to modify them to fit...
Interesting chassis though - cassette gearbox & front/rear suspension were easily changeable as "lumps" by just removing a couple of pins or screws, I guess so you could have several "quick-change" setups for various types of track in competitions.
It's also my guess that being Duratrax branded, it will have been a copy of something Associated or Losi etc.
Nice setup, but felt quite a bit heavier than it looked - my Kingcab was much lighter/quicker (Well, when the diff wasn't slipping anyway!)

Re: What is your favorite big wheeles?????? 11 years 7 months ago #13754

For nostalgia, my Blackfoot :)

For ultimate of Ultimate? Bruiser.

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.