Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Re: Valuation? 11 years 8 months ago #12603

I would've had it for that BIN money if I'd seen it - I'm on the lookout for a sub-30 quidder again, preferably a truck, but a "blobby basher" buggy (Hopper etc) would do. Apparently the Cobra has turned my nephew's request for a cool RC car into an emergency (For xmas)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Valuation? 11 years 8 months ago #12662

...I'm on the lookout for a sub-30 quidder again...

There don't seem to be very many of those around at the moment ... in fact eBay UK seems to have been a bit quiet recently - I didn't even try to sell anything in August, September so far has been a bit better - apart from this weekend, or "Summer" as we'll look back & remember it :whistle:

Re: Valuation? 11 years 8 months ago #12668

Yes, I thought that too - seems it hasn't really picked up since the footy earlier in the year. Rubbish for sale, not much of it, extortionate asking prices, psychotic bidding on stuff that IS worth having. All a bit wonky really, perhaps it'll sort itself out nearer xmas

Re: Valuation? 11 years 8 months ago #12676

Yes, I thought that too - seems it hasn't really picked up since the footy earlier in the year. Rubbish for sale, not much of it, extortionate asking prices, psychotic bidding on stuff that IS worth having. All a bit wonky really, perhaps it'll sort itself out nearer xmas

I think I'd call that "price volatility" ;) ... & TBH it's been a feature of eBay collectible sales for a long time, it's just that's it's getting more obvious in RC sales over the last year :(

Things either sell for twice what they're worth, or half ... I don't put things up for auction now as it's just too random - I just post Buy It Nows priced at what I think they're worth - 2/3rds of what I list sells very quickly, 1/3 doesn't sell at all :huh:

Re: Valuation? 11 years 8 months ago #12680

If there's any justice in the world I think this would sell for 7.99GBP including shipping :sick: :blink: :D

Re: Valuation? 11 years 8 months ago #12682

If there's any justice in the world I think this would sell for 7.99GBP including shipping :sick: :blink: :D

Ohhhh - Why did you have to show me that??? :laugh:

Re: Valuation? 11 years 8 months ago #12690

Don't get too excited, there's 6 days for anything to happen!
From what I've seen/heard, the Meteor is a far cry from the "finesse" of the Cobra

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.