Keyword

TOPIC:

What did you do today? 7 years 7 months ago #40309

I begun the paint of the midnight body. I still hae soe small matters with te paint. The airbrush send bubbles everywhere. The body needs pouncing.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

What did you do today? 7 years 7 months ago #40316

Today I re-rigged My Tamiya Sailboat & also put some new balustrading line in :)

If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)
Attachments:

What did you do today? 7 years 7 months ago #40317

:y: Very nice Andy.

What did you do today? 7 years 7 months ago #40320

looks awesome... You probably don't want to get it dirty now right ?

Haha I know right ;) But all my cars do get run, even the boxart ones :ohmy: :)

I like to run mine too but sometimes its just really hard to get them dirty lol I usually run on gravel and grass not dirt so I don't have to clean as much .

Last edit: by AndyAus.

What did you do today? 7 years 7 months ago #40321

I begun the paint of the midnight body. I still hae soe small matters with te paint. The airbrush send bubbles everywhere. The body needs pouncing.

I am working on the same body right now because I bought another lowride pumpkin m06 kit but I plan on using this hard body on both my lowride and midnight pumpkin so I wont be filling in any of the holes on this one but today I messed up the paint job a bit not sure why i think i was too rushed got some runs lol but I have decided just to sand it down and paint it flat black with no decals since I will be running this one it will be easy to do touch ups with flat black plus will give it a ratrod look on the m06 chassis.

Last edit: by AndyAus.

What did you do today? 7 years 7 months ago #40322

:) Mine will be shiny purple. But fine details aren't here.... :sick: Maybe a full strip down and rebegin it.
I need to find another solutions.

What did you do today? 7 years 7 months ago #40327

:( A big decision tonight: a hot caustic soda bath for the midnight body :cry:

What did you do today? 7 years 7 months ago #40332

Purple wouldn't be my choice haha But be interesting to see when its finished :y:

What did you do today? 7 years 7 months ago #40333

:) Purple is my wife's choice. Full stripping, pouncing and repainting is the next project for this tiny truck.

What did you do today? 7 years 7 months ago #40338

I dismantled completely the striker and the chassis/ body in the soda bath with the midnight body. That's efficient.

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.337 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.