Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Re: the new old guy here.. i'm not a re-issue, yet! 11 years 5 months ago #15892

yeh I still have two[2] NIP FOX C-PARTS trees.
I would rather trade a set of my C-PARTS for a top of the line NIP brushed motor ESC then sell them. Like NOVAK, TEKIN, or Duratrax, ect ESC for old brushed motors.
I do want $45usd each for the CPARTS.
robracer

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: the new old guy here.. i'm not a re-issue, yet! 11 years 5 months ago #15894

Hollowman,
Oh yeh the golden years....
Like the Ranch Pit Stop, RCH, JG, MIP, HOT TRICK, CRP......SOOO many it would fill a phone book.
I used to mention all of these old shops at times, some of the guys on here from over-the-pond were like what companies are those?! hahahahaahahahahahaha
jeez I have some old magazine adds from the Losi's/ The Ranch Pit Stop[RPS] still kicking around my house.
I went to one of their big races wayyy back in the days when I was on vacation in Cali.
It was around Christmas 1982 or 1983.
Just as the new COX/KYOSHO Scorpions were kicking all the Tamiya based cars butts!
a ex-friend of mine bought some old RPS/ Losi ex-racers Tamiya SRB parts and some parts from him.
I chatted with the guy, he was like OMG you are bringing back some old memories of the golden years of racing!
One of his full-race RPS full-tube rollbar, nerfbar chassis sold for crazy cash on ebay!
It was kinda like the old MIP butterfly chassis only more built.
Theres one kinda like that was on eaby; #130808996455
let me know, we can work a deal on my old FROG, its kit box from 1984, and I have most of a Blackfoot for parts too.
I'm also listing some GROG/BRAT/BLACKFOOT CRP front arms with the brass inserts for sale!
I have like two full CRP- front end arms sets!
robracer

Re: the new old guy here.. i'm not a re-issue, yet! 11 years 5 months ago #15897

Hello and Welcome ;)

By the way when you seek new place for your R33 GT-R let me know about :laugh:

im sure i cant life 20 years without RC's :lol:

As i sayd Welcome on Bo(a)rd

Greetings Nexus
Onroad Pack: TL-01 Ford F-150 SVT /\ TA01 Nissan Skyline GT-R NISMO /\ TA03F Mitsubishi Evolution 4 (Rally) /\ TT-01 2003 Calsonic GT-R /\ TA02 (blue version) Calsonic R-33 GTR /\TA03F '99 Calsonic GT-R /\ GM TC4 '99 Skyline GT-R (roller) /\ TA02 Blitz Toyota Supra (Drift)(almost done) /\ FF02 Toyota Celica (W.i.P) /\ GP Racetruck (schaltgetribe 2 Gang+R W.i.P.) /\ Ownbuild Supra (FH Layout W.i.P.)

Offroad : Nikko Thor (Monstertruck) /\ TL-01B Baja King /\ Hitomi (Own Construcktion Scaler W.i.P) /\ AS-01 (reely version of TL-01B) Cross Tiger (actual just RWD) /\ P-440XL Reely Iron Breaker
The following user(s) Liked this: hollowman

Re: the new old guy here.. i'm not a re-issue, yet! 11 years 5 months ago #15914

Hollowman,
Oh yeh the golden years....
Like the Ranch Pit Stop, RCH, JG, MIP, HOT TRICK, CRP......SOOO many it would fill a phone book.
I used to mention all of these old shops at times, some of the guys on here from over-the-pond were like what companies are those?! hahahahaahahahahahaha
jeez I have some old magazine adds from the Losi's/ The Ranch Pit Stop[RPS] still kicking around my house.
I went to one of their big races wayyy back in the days when I was on vacation in Cali.
It was around Christmas 1982 or 1983.
Just as the new COX/KYOSHO Scorpions were kicking all the Tamiya based cars butts!
a ex-friend of mine bought some old RPS/ Losi ex-racers Tamiya SRB parts and some parts from him.
I chatted with the guy, he was like OMG you are bringing back some old memories of the golden years of racing!
One of his full-race RPS full-tube rollbar, nerfbar chassis sold for crazy cash on ebay!
It was kinda like the old MIP butterfly chassis only more built.
Theres one kinda like that was on eaby; #130808996455
let me know, we can work a deal on my old FROG, its kit box from 1984, and I have most of a Blackfoot for parts too.
I'm also listing some GROG/BRAT/BLACKFOOT CRP front arms with the brass inserts for sale!
I have like two full CRP- front end arms sets!
robracer

Yea, the Ranch was great. As a kid when I went in there with my dad to buy my jrx2. They were really nice to a kid like me. The guy pulled down a kit and gave me run through. I remember him asking if I was sure about this kit and I told him I was sick of losing to my friend's rc10 gold pans. When it came time to pay he looked to my dad and my dad pointed at me and i pulled my wad of lawn cutting money out. Needless to say the guy laughed out loud. I paid for my kit plus a losi revolution stock motor, set of proline wheels, extra set of tires, and a novak speed control. Think it was like $400 or so. The guy was so impressed that it was all paid for by me, he gave me a jrx2 losi team shirt for free. Turned out that guy was Gil Losi Jr. Haha! I remember that because we stuck around and saw that there were factory guys testing the H-arm set ups. Got some famous chili and watched for a bit. When i got home I opened a RCCA and his picture was there. I showed my dad with so much excitement he couldn't stop laughing at me. Wow what a trip down memory lane this was!

I will keep you in mind when i get to the froggie..
Current Project: The Dylan Project Grasshopper

My Projects in the works: The Fighting Frog, The Restoration of my Fox, Back in the Day Blackfoot Racer, The JRX-2's, Yokomo YZ-10's of fury x3

I'm not a Re-re yet!

Re: the new old guy here.. i'm not a re-issue, yet! 11 years 5 months ago #15915

Thanks! I like your R32 as well. I may just build one later on myself. Hmmm maybe a R34 as well? :lol:

Oddly enough I drove the Trust RX R32 factory Skyline when it came to the US from japan back in like 93. I had to move it into our garage where it was being stored here. Right hand drive and a crazy triple disk clutch made it interesting. Top speed was like 202mph. I moved it like 50ft. :lol: I just love the r32 skylines.

Shawn
Current Project: The Dylan Project Grasshopper

My Projects in the works: The Fighting Frog, The Restoration of my Fox, Back in the Day Blackfoot Racer, The JRX-2's, Yokomo YZ-10's of fury x3

I'm not a Re-re yet!

Re: the new old guy here.. i'm not a re-issue, yet! 11 years 5 months ago #15928

When it goes around R32 Sky's im your brother man ^^ I love this car since i see him 1990 in Berlin on a Carshow. the line sound Performance thats my Absoloute Dream Car. i wanna take one of them from junkyard to my home and give him new Life.
actualy i Like every Skyline who's ever build (start on 68 till today) but there is just room for one BIG love the 1994 Nissan Skyline R32 GT-R V-Spec|| last and best on Power and Performance of the R32-Line. Noting else could made this sound from a 2,6 inline 6 Engine No BMW no Mercedes no Ford noone could compare. Even when Engine starts, this noise raise any hair on my Body.

.... :laugh: I just love the r32 skylines. <<< Now youre my best friend :woohoo:

Greatings Nexus ;)
Onroad Pack: TL-01 Ford F-150 SVT /\ TA01 Nissan Skyline GT-R NISMO /\ TA03F Mitsubishi Evolution 4 (Rally) /\ TT-01 2003 Calsonic GT-R /\ TA02 (blue version) Calsonic R-33 GTR /\TA03F '99 Calsonic GT-R /\ GM TC4 '99 Skyline GT-R (roller) /\ TA02 Blitz Toyota Supra (Drift)(almost done) /\ FF02 Toyota Celica (W.i.P) /\ GP Racetruck (schaltgetribe 2 Gang+R W.i.P.) /\ Ownbuild Supra (FH Layout W.i.P.)

Offroad : Nikko Thor (Monstertruck) /\ TL-01B Baja King /\ Hitomi (Own Construcktion Scaler W.i.P) /\ AS-01 (reely version of TL-01B) Cross Tiger (actual just RWD) /\ P-440XL Reely Iron Breaker

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.