Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Hi from Perth West Australia 10 years 10 months ago #22503

Hay NeedBeer and AndyAus

I am up in FNQ

I got a pretty good original Supershot a while back and it came with original radio gear, MSC and all.

I am changeing it to modern stuff (I have it, just need to make the time and find the inclination)

Anyway, if all else fails, I can send it to you through AUSPOST and you can pay the postage CoD. I am not going to use it but kept it for a reason like this - for some one wanting to keep with original stuff etc

pm if interested (though I am going to be away for 8 days from the weekend)

Hay Ewe

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Hi from Perth West Australia 10 years 10 months ago #22506

Welcome needbeer,
Nice SH.
Put a crystal on your receiver before buy anything :whistle:

Hi from Perth West Australia 10 years 10 months ago #22508

Hay NeedBeer and AndyAus

I am up in FNQ

I got a pretty good original Supershot a while back and it came with original radio gear, MSC and all.

I am changeing it to modern stuff (I have it, just need to make the time and find the inclination)

Anyway, if all else fails, I can send it to you through AUSPOST and you can pay the postage CoD. I am not going to use it but kept it for a reason like this - for some one wanting to keep with original stuff etc

pm if interested (though I am going to be away for 8 days from the weekend)

Hay Ewe

Hey Ewe,

Supershot MSC and Hornet one aren't the same :P
Anyway, i might be intrested on the Supershot MSC if you still want to sell it.
Proud owner of the Bruiser Family

Hi from Perth West Australia 10 years 10 months ago #22517

Thanks for the welcome and interest in my topic!

Spent most of past two days stripping and cleaning the Hornet, also researching for the damaged or missing parts replacements. It's now reassembled with new receiver crystal, have "manufactured" some parts pending arrival of the real ones.

Batteries now on charge and will hopefully have it running tomorrow?

Been a very satisfying and rewarding exercise - maybe i will give the Supershot a go now, Hey Ewe?

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.092 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.