Keyword

TOPIC:

58517 Super HotShot (or Supershot) 8 years 1 month ago #37154

I'd say black's also an option (but then again I always do). :huh:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

58517 Super HotShot (or Supershot) 8 years 1 month ago #37155

:y: Yep! Or twice. 2 thin lays of gun metal, 1 very thin of silver and end with a black one.

58517 Super HotShot (or Supershot) 8 years 1 month ago #37156

My Super Hotshot is currently waiting for a lick of paint. I've got 3 rattle cans to choose from, White, Silver and Gun Metal. I'm leaning towards Gun Metal purely because i've never seen one in that colour before.
What is the best colour to back Gun Metal up with, White or Silver ?

IMO I think Silver is best to back it with, I assume your will be decaling it :blink: so I wonder if Gunmetal may not make them pop as much?
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)

58517 Super HotShot (or Supershot) 8 years 1 month ago #37509

I've had a vintage Super Shot (sold it) & have a Super Hot Shot. The latter is IMHO the best build quality along with some modern improvements. As for colour I'm always going to stick with box art for anything Tamiya. Helps maintain it's value & more will be interested if you decide to sell. Unless you're doing a tricked out custom build as that always needs custom paint & graphics. Being a Kiwi I'm a tad biased too, anything all black is awesome!
My other car is a Tamiya - bumper sticker on my van

58517 Super HotShot (or Supershot) 8 years 1 month ago #37515

:laugh: All Blacks are always better :whistle: almost ;)

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.