Keyword

TOPIC:

Reports on the new site HERE!!! 8 years 2 months ago #37076

Image upload seem to work for me, both on PC and on Tapatalk.
I'm currently on a very slow connection (4G) and did get messages on Tapatalk abount "connection to server". I tried a second time and it worked.

I can't tell from this what might be the problem you have DBM.
Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Reports on the new site HERE!!! 8 years 2 months ago #37077

DBM, since you've been away for some time, try to clear your Browser's cache and try again.
Might be some old stuff stuck in your browser?
Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.

Reports on the new site HERE!!! 8 years 1 month ago #37316

Does "Image Rating" get accounted for at all when you click it for a Gallery post?
I've been rating quite a few lately but don't see any updates...

Edit - they get registered somewhere in any case because only a single vote can be cast.

Last edit: by Edou.

Reports on the new site HERE!!! 8 years 1 month ago #37318

Does "Image Rating" get accounted for at all when you click it for a Gallery post?
I've been rating quite a few lately but don't see any updates...

Edit - they get registered somewhere in any case because only a single vote can be cast.

Well spotted :y:
The results show now. :)
The following user(s) Liked this: Edou

Reports on the new site HERE!!! 8 years 1 month ago #37360

Besides getting a flooding error now and then, I just got one of these for a little while :

Error displaying the error page: Application Instantiation Error: Could not connect to MySQL.

That might have been a fluke though.

Reports on the new site HERE!!! 8 years 1 month ago #37361

The flooding error is a security measure. Some months ago someone was trying a DDoS/DoS, so I increased the security in Cloudflare.
DDoS/DoS is someone trying to overload a server by hammering multiple requests over and over again. No hacking involved and no security risk for users, just annoying. Limiting the number of requests allowed pr time unit pr user solves this.

The "Could not connect to MySQL" is probably when I'm testing something and has removed cache and cloudflare. Should not happen often, so let me know if it is annoying.

Besides getting a flooding error now and then, I just got one of these for a little while :

Error displaying the error page: Application Instantiation Error: Could not connect to MySQL.

That might have been a fluke though.

Reports on the new site HERE!!! 8 years 1 month ago #37369

Limiting the number of requests allowed pr time unit pr user solves this.

Against the DDoS would be good of course but it getting triggered on members submitting a single post makes me feel it's flawed in a way. ;)

I would hate for it to happen after writing an elaborate build thread and forgetting to copy the content just to be safe...

Reports on the new site HERE!!! 8 years 1 month ago #37372

Limiting the number of requests allowed pr time unit pr user solves this.

Against the DDoS would be good of course but it getting triggered on members submitting a single post makes me feel it's flawed in a way. ;)

I would hate for it to happen after writing an elaborate build thread and forgetting to copy the content just to be safe...

I agree, but i doubt the two cases are connected. Problems when posting more sounds like a timing out problem and would not be caused by the flooding protection.
Let me know when it happens again, and I will check wherever I can.

Reports on the new site HERE!!! 8 years 1 month ago #37376

I'll make a screenshot if it happens again...
The following user(s) Liked this: larbut

Reports on the new site HERE!!! 7 years 11 months ago #38539

I can't acess my "mostly mk.1 Scorcher" thread, I know it's still there as I can see it in various forum pages e.g. tamiyabase.com/...tstart=140 - but it directs to tamiyabase.com/...rcher.html & I keep seeing an error message:

"The page isn't redirecting properly

Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.

This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept cookies."

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.241 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.