Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Re:Subaru Brat 10 years 10 months ago #22628

B) Very nice K2000 is back. This black is prettier than my metallic green :angry: :y:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Subaru Brat 10 years 10 months ago #22674

I like the Black brat, looks great. I'm surprised with the speed, considering you using 3S. It runs around the same speed as mine with the Sport tuned Black Can and a 5000mah 2S Lipo. :y:

Re:Subaru Brat 10 years 9 months ago #22685

I like the Black brat, looks great. I'm surprised with the speed, considering you using 3S. It runs around the same speed as mine with the Sport tuned Black Can and a 5000mah 2S Lipo. :y:

Thanks. 1200kv isn't much for speed. It's billed as a crawler motor. It has tons of torque. It used to pull around an 18 lb scaler with out missing a beat. I'm using it more for efficacy. After the vid I puttered around for another 30 minutes and checked the battery status and it still had 89% charge.

Re:Subaru Brat 10 years 9 months ago #22689

It's only a 2100kv. It's really a 380 in a 540 case. Not a whole lot faster than a silver can. But I can program the ESC to my driving style.

Thanks. 1200kv isn't much for speed. It's billed as a crawler motor. It has tons of torque. It used to pull around an 18 lb scaler with out missing a beat. I'm using it more for efficacy. After the vid I puttered around for another 30 minutes and checked the battery status and it still had 89% charge.

Which is it - 2100 or 1200 kv? :huh: I'm guessing the former - 2100kv x nominal 11.1v = 23,310rpm :)

Re:Subaru Brat 10 years 9 months ago #22690

Ah, so "kv" means "revs/volt" (not kilovolts :blink: )

30minutes running on 11% charge? :ohmy: . I might have to re-evaluate my mistrust of brushless motors and LiPo batteries :whistle:

Subaru Brat 10 years 9 months ago #22691

It is officially written as Kv. So the "v" is just an indication it's about the velocity of motor constant K.

en.wikipedia.or..._constants

The other kV means kilovolt of course...

:)

Re:Subaru Brat 10 years 9 months ago #22692

Jonny, it's 1200. I'm dyslexic and really bad with numbers. I asked the old lady to read the specs off the end of the motor can to double check.
Started working on the hard body. The grill is almost done.
Attachments:

Re:Subaru Brat 10 years 9 months ago #22696

:blush: I though that kV was kilovolt too
Nice grill :y:

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.208 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.