Keyword

TOPIC:

UT's Buggies 7 years 4 days ago #44455

Yellow? Isn't that the Lamborghini color? I guess any color would do fine, there's something about light blue that I like, it's sort of a racing color on any car. I'm thinking the Gulf theme blue with stripes of orange on a Porche.

Anyway, last night was agriculture night.

My new track is coming along nicely.

I'm doing a jump.

There's alot of weed... so I'm replanting it where it does some good, separating the roads so that I can see better where to drive.

The map of my track.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by uncletom.

UT's Buggies 7 years 4 days ago #44457

Whoa that's awesome!
Keep the rubber on the road! PM me with any Alfa Romeo bodies!!!

UT's Buggies 7 years 4 days ago #44459

:y: wonderfull Tom!

UT's Buggies 7 years 4 days ago #44470

Thanks boys, and girls (if there are any), it is my project these days. It's summer and the sun is shining, even if it's raining it's buggy-weather. I want to do something great with this piece of land, though it's not mine, I've just occupied it a little as I'm hoping that it will stay like this a very long time. Nothing's planned for it anyway. Unless the county deciedes to create a dog-yard or a garbage disposal fascility (not very likely since it's just outside a kindergarden), it will remain a race track untill the end of time!

.. so keep your fingers crossed.

UT's Buggies 7 years 4 days ago #44471

Same feet fingers are crossed buddy. ;)

UT's Buggies 7 years 3 days ago #44484

I'm sure you've tied yourself into a big knot, Sting! :laugh:

It seems that buggies keep finding their way into my gara... room.

Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: Edou, AndyAus

UT's Buggies 7 years 3 days ago #44485

:woohoo: lovely car

UT's Buggies 6 years 11 months ago #44656

Wow Great looking track, I am so jealous!!
From somewhere out in the wilds of central Ontario.
.......you build what you like, I will build what I like........it's all cool......

UT's Buggies 6 years 11 months ago #44696

There has been progress. I've been working on my race track a bit, made two new jumps, or rather widened the first jump and added another to it. I also widened the big straight so it's now a really big 'super-straight' with two jumps in series. I'm not yet sure how large I want to make those piles of dirt, taking care not to make them too high for my rally cars later.

Picture was shot at dusk, it's blurry due to low light.

Then I've completed my Wild One, well over a week ago actually. Marvellous buggy, so .. 'Tamiya'.

Yeah I know. No paint.

Meanwhile something else found its way into my garage; After 35 years of wondering what it was like, the yellow one from Kyosho - the Scorpion. I finally bought it. The excitement is still there, I've not raced it yet. I've not raced my Wild One yet, I'm several receivers short!

No paints make my world grey!

But this is another story. I'll be starting from the box in the "Not Tamiya" section, sharing my experience with Kyosho's kit.

Then this arrived. Now we'll be racing IN COLORS!

So now I'm curious, I've got a month holiday. What will these days bring?
Attachments:

UT's Buggies 6 years 11 months ago #44702

Woohoo. You're crazy Tom. Your collection is very exiting. Congrats for the scorpion. I love the chromed rims. And the WO is always elegant

Last edit: by stingray-63.
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.