Keyword

TOPIC:

Graupner Speed-PROFi 30 Info/User Manual Required 3 years 7 months ago #61952

My Jordan 191 F1 car is fitted with a Graupner Speed-PROF1 30 BEC/ESC and I am trying to find some information about it in the form of a manual or instructions. I have done the usual googling to find a download with no luck and I was hoping that someone here might be able to help or point me in the right direction.

Thanks in anticipation.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Graupner Speed-PROFi 30 Info/User Manual Required 3 years 7 months ago #61969

It is a servo sized esc. Supports 30A and 45 under 9,6v
You need to trim neutral point and high speed or reverse. A good esc for silvercan or black motors.

Graupner Speed-PROFi 30 Info/User Manual Required 3 years 7 months ago #61970

Same the sport tuned

Graupner Speed-PROFi 30 Info/User Manual Required 3 years 7 months ago #61973

It is a servo sized esc. Supports 30A and 45 under 9,6v
You need to trim neutral point and high speed or reverse. A good esc for silvercan or black motors.

Thanks @stingray-63 but as a novice with three other MSC controlled cars (first ESC) your advice is like a foreign language! I know you replied in good faith but an idiots guide in a manual is what I am after!

Graupner Speed-PROFi 30 Info/User Manual Required 3 years 7 months ago #61974

• Al
  • Hog Heaven
  • Hog Heaven
Hi Moonraker1, I don’t know anything about this particular ESC, but I think what Stingray is trying to say is that there should be somewhere on the ESC to adjust it.
I’d wire it all up and have it plugged into the car.
Look for either an opening on the case or a part that turns. Some of my old ones have a hole in the case and you put a small screw driver in to adjust the ESC.
Switch it on, if the wheels start spinning then you need to adjust the ESC to make them stop. So that the wheels only turn when you push the controller forward or back.
Maybe post some pics and someone on here can see what you’re dealing with.

Graupner Speed-PROFi 30 Info/User Manual Required 3 years 7 months ago #61977

Thanks Al I now understand where Stingray was coming from and will take your advice when I try it out.
I don't even know if there's a problem with it but I was just trying to cover myself when I have everything to give it a go.
Just to explain a bit of the background to this - I was given a Tamiya Jordan 191 by a friend who I helped out, just the car with nothing else. The car is complete and is fitted with this ESC and a 40mhz receiver neither of which I have ever come across!
I have sourced a Transmitter and a set of 40mhz crystals from eBay and I'm waiting for them to arrive. In the meantime I downloaded the Tamiya Jordan 191 manual and as it's a different ESC to the manual I was trying to obtain one. Graupner don't have any information on older controllers.
Do you know why this is fitted with a 40mhz system?
Cheers

Graupner Speed-PROFi 30 Info/User Manual Required 3 years 7 months ago #61982

40 mhz was another band. Like in France with the 41 mhz. It was a more "luxury" band with less interferencies. ( In France sure).

Graupner Speed-PROFi 30 Info/User Manual Required 3 years 7 months ago #61986

Thanks Stingray but not very popular for some reason judging by the scarcity of the crystals!

Graupner Speed-PROFi 30 Info/User Manual Required 3 years 7 months ago #61987

• Al
  • Hog Heaven
  • Hog Heaven
I thought in the UK 40 MHz were used for planes or helicopters.
It was usually 27 MHz for cars.

Graupner Speed-PROFi 30 Info/User Manual Required 3 years 7 months ago #61988

I thought in the UK 40 MHz were used for planes or helicopters.
It was usually 27 MHz for cars.

Same here in Norway.
40 for the air, 27 and 35 Mhz for land vehicles.

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.