Keyword

TOPIC:

CC-01s: RV, Unimog, Bedford TM, Valp, Ford CMP, Series 3 Land Rover, SD Revopak 8 years 1 month ago #37491

Where do you find those tiny hinges?

They're 1:12 dolls house hinges, usually listed on eBay at 1cm x 0.8cm. I haven't tried using the supplied screws, just drilled the holes out so I could use M2 fittings.

:)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

CC-01s: RV, Unimog, Bedford TM, Valp, Ford CMP, Series 3 Land Rover, SD Revopak 8 years 1 month ago #37493

:) Jonny, do you use always the same cc 01 or have you got several of theme and each project has its own chassis?
You always have amazing body projects :y: :y: :y:

CC-01s: RV, Unimog, Bedford TM, Valp, Ford CMP, Series 3 Land Rover, SD Revopak 8 years 1 month ago #37495

:) Jonny, do you use always the same cc 01 or have you got several of theme and each project has its own chassis?
You always have amazing body projects :y: :y: :y:

Each has it's own chassis (I had to look back through the thread to remind of all the details though):

- Blackfoot RV was a new Toyota FJ Cruiser kit (I sold the lexan body, fittings & wheels on)
- Unimog Tanker was built on my barely used Pajero MTW chassis (the body also went on eBay)
- Bedford TM Skip Truck had a new Landfreeder kit (this time I used the wheels, but the body, fittings & decals went on eBay but I got pratically nothing for after fees & postage)
- Laplander is being built on a new Pajero Rally Sport chassis (kit wheels have been heavily modified, I still have the lexan body, fittings & decals - I'll move them on at some point, hopefully at an event so I can avoid fees & postage costs).

I'll have to take a photo with them all lined up, once the Laplander is finished.

The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, AndyAus

CC-01s: RV, Unimog, Bedford TM, Valp, Ford CMP, Series 3 Land Rover, SD Revopak 8 years 1 month ago #37503

Just awesome :y:

CC-01s: RV, Unimog, Bedford TM, Valp, Ford CMP, Series 3 Land Rover, SD Revopak 8 years 1 month ago #37585

A few more bits of progress, the last 10% always takes at least 50% of the time :whistle:

Inside skinned (though light transmission makes it look otherwise:

Working on wheel spats:

Fake cover fits better with streamlined look than exposed bottles, also fitted a jockey wheel:

I was struggling with ideas for light details, so cheated & modified some Scorcher parts:

Caravan as it stands now:

Working on the kitchen parts:

Temporarily fitted:

Also faked a plug & chain, to be fitted after paint:

I still have to make some soft furnishngs for the inside & get some new wheels so I can modify them, I'm still undecided about having a spare wheel cover on the back. Other than that it's just paint - I'm kind of leaning towards aerosol chrome for the body, mars red for the chassis, with fake wood for the interior and galley.

The following user(s) Liked this: Edou, AndyAus

CC-01s: RV, Unimog, Bedford TM, Valp, Ford CMP, Series 3 Land Rover, SD Revopak 8 years 1 month ago #37586

Almost wizardry. :huh: :y:

CC-01s: RV, Unimog, Bedford TM, Valp, Ford CMP, Series 3 Land Rover, SD Revopak 8 years 1 month ago #37598

Brilliant :y: :y: :y:

If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)

Last edit: by AndyAus.

CC-01s: RV, Unimog, Bedford TM, Valp, Ford CMP, Series 3 Land Rover, SD Revopak 8 years 1 month ago #37599

Brilliant :y: :y: :y:

wayne's world Wayne's world

CC-01s: RV, Unimog, Bedford TM, Valp, Ford CMP, Series 3 Land Rover, SD Revopak 8 years 1 month ago #37600

Plug & chain.... come on!!! :y: :y:

Also faked a plug & chain, to be fitted after paint:

Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.

CC-01s: RV, Unimog, Bedford TM, Valp, Ford CMP, Series 3 Land Rover, SD Revopak 8 years 1 month ago #37619

Almost wizardry. :huh: :y:

I think a build video with stop-motion would be something for all of these builds and inventions. (except for the time it consumes)

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.235 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.