Keyword
Please take care when trading with people you don't know personally. To safeguard yourself as much as possible do/check the following:
- check the other party's ebay feedback (check his profile on TB, or ask for ebay ID) Send them an email through ebay to make sure.
- ask for references at this forum.
- check the members status on TB. Is this his first and only post or an experienced/well known member?
- Only pay through a secure payment provider, like Paypal. Make sure you pay for an item, not for a Service, as a Gift or other types of payment.
- Exchange real names and telephone numbers up front, and check them out.
- only offer shipping with full online tracking.
TamiyaBase.com is not a party in trades made on the basis of this site. Buyer and seller are sole responsible for their trades and for working out a safe way of payment and delivery.

TOPIC:

MIP Super Ball Diff for ORV Cars now on Sale! 7 years 6 months ago #41560

Hi Tommie,

Will they fit a Hotshot? Well...yes and no. They COULD if you are good at making a few mods to your HS, no if you want a direct drop in. I cannot recall if the HS has the same diff gear tooth count as the Blackfoot or frog. Do you know? That is the main issue. I will say this, the design of this diff was done specifically to fit in many cars with a few changes to the outdrives. They have a plan to make these fit more cars but they need to see a demand for one first. I hope this info helps!

Alberto

Please Log in to join the conversation.

MIP Super Ball Diff for ORV Cars now on Sale! 7 years 6 months ago #41561

Thanks Alberto. I was just asking because the old Thorp ball diffs were the same for the Hotshot series and the ORV series.

MIP Super Ball Diff for ORV Cars now on Sale! 7 years 6 months ago #41604

Gotcha. I dont know the tooth count of the FAV sadly. I have been burried at work and cant take mine apart at the moment.

So MIP is 80 units away to production! We are close but need more visibliyt. We need more people to know about this so lets plaster this everywhere. So far, the Europeans are the ones carrying the project. 80% of sales to Europe so well done! Still, Japan has bought nothing at all! Does anyone know any Japanese sites and can speak (write) the language?

MIP Super Ball Diff for ORV Cars now on Sale! 7 years 6 months ago #41608

Does anyone know JR-RC ? although elusive he may be able to help....

MIP Super Ball Diff for ORV Cars now on Sale! 7 years 6 months ago #41609

I bought some stuffs to him and it is very gentle.
The following user(s) Liked this: pintopower

MIP Super Ball Diff for ORV Cars now on Sale! 7 years 6 months ago #41610

I have bought a lot from him both from ebay originally and then directly from his own site, still, it is very hard to get a reply from him
The following user(s) Liked this: pintopower

MIP Super Ball Diff for ORV Cars now on Sale! 7 years 6 months ago #41613

Holy cow that is a good idea! Ill email him!

MIP Super Ball Diff for ORV Cars now on Sale! 7 years 6 months ago #41614

Crud. Emailed him but on ebay it says he is no longer a registered user. That is unfortunate. Well we will see. I got a hold of the mod for TamiyaBlog so that will be helpful too! Thanks as usual for the support here.

MIP Super Ball Diff for ORV Cars now on Sale! 7 years 5 months ago #41647

Still nothing from Jr-RC and cannot post on Tamiya Blog as they need to review and inspect it before mentioning the product so that isn't going to help. 76% percent sold so far but we really need to post this everywhere this last week. We are really close to a ball diff!!!! Thank's to those that have blasted this news out there and ordered your diffs! Lets still see if we can find someone in Japan to post this.

MIP Super Ball Diff for ORV Cars now on Sale! 7 years 5 months ago #41649

Did you try to contact other ebay vintage Tamiya pro sellers? like tonystamiyaparts.

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.